Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 11 Dec 2015, 21:11

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 17:53 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

:lol: :lol: Your correct RR, I am sure Mohawk is in on that....I was watching America's Most Wanted on the Animal Channel and it showed that two Grinner convicts had escaped with the help of a human over near a place named Paola Kansas.....GUESS WHO LIVES NEAR THERE??? :? If you guessed Mohawk, then you one to something. Seems these Grinner bandits were saddle ready and one tended to cross dress....sort of a broke back mountain thingy, but whatever, the program showed them at their last coyote roundup and they were wearing some mighty good leather on their feet. BE CAREFUL----seems the RANGE WARS HAVE BEEN STARTED ONCE AGAIN IN THE ROLLING PLAINS OF KANSAS. :shock:

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 18:25 
Well I got to thinking. :? :x :shock: So I went back to my trapping area and went all the way around the trail. 8) I did a real complete search. :wink: I have lots of experience at searching for things you know. :shock: Well, what I did find made things a whole lot more clear. :idea: :idea: These two dudes wern't just Cowboy :D Grinners :D . Oh no, They was Cowboy Grinner Asassins, :shock: :shock: Yep, found their chewing tobacco, :? a belt knife :P and two guns :shock: . One of the guns struck great fear in my sole :shock: :shock: :shock: . Yep, it is the famous Chipmunk .22 Cal rifle complete with peep sight. That sucker 'll kill you graveyard dead at 350 yards :wink: . It is stamped as being made in oreegon. The other gun was a spanish made double barrell 410, It too is a very dangerous weapon in the hands of a Cowboy :D Grinner asassian :D , Kill you dead at 300 yards for sure. That makes me believe that Mohawk is hireing Grinner Assasians from all over the world. :shock: :shock: :shock: What do you think? :shock:

Here they is

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 18:41 
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER

:shock: :lol: :lol: You are on to me! Not only do I speak Malamute, I also am quickly becoming well versed in many different grinner dialects. I will let you in on a secret, be prepared for a towelhead grinner attack soon. SILENCE, I KILL YOU! :twisted: :twisted:

BTW that is from Jeff Dunham, a very talented comedian, and not a threat. :lol:

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.

Last edited by Mohawk on 22 Dec 2009, 07:35, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2009, 09:04 
Jase when your dead, it is kinda hard to hold your head up fer a mug shot :lol:

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2009, 10:45 
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Red whatever you took that "chipmunk" away from is sure to be sore :D . Beautiful gun right there. Nice toes too :D

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 18:02 
HATCHET MAN
HATCHET MAN

You guys have made this post one of the Best of the Best. Therefore, in an unprecedented gesture (done only twice previously) I have copied this thread to the "Words of Wisdom" forum in the Archives section. May all who read this learn what is truly necessary to avoid the pitfalls associated with attempting to trap Cowboy Grinners and their Asian brethren, the Dreaded Blue Belt Ninja Possum. May God have mercy on your souls.

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 18:24 
More Mohawk Grinner Saga in the making. :shock: :shock: Do I post it here or in the archives :?: :?: :?:

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 18:28 
HATCHET MAN
HATCHET MAN

redrooster wrote:
More Mohawk Grinner Saga in the making. :shock: :shock: Do I post it here or in the archives :?: :?: :?:

Post it here. It will show up there too. :D

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 18:30 

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 20:03 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

ninja grinners ,,episode 38 stay tuned for exciting and scary grinner tactics :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 20:41 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

This is gonna be good I am sure. :lol: :lol:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 22:15 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Whatever you do don't catch the possum that lives under my dads shed. His name is Junior. His fathers name was Oliver the Opossum(R.I.P. May there not be any cars in possum heaven.) Old jr. does a good job cleanin up carcasses so red if he finds his way out there let him walk away as I assure you he is only a distant relation of the dreaded Grinner clan. Also he has a fondness for canned cat food and wooden box traps.

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 22:23 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

PaGrouseGuy wrote:
Whatever you do don't catch the possum that lives under my dads shed. His name is Junior. His fathers name was Oliver the Opossum(R.I.P. May there not be any cars in possum heaven.) Old jr. does a good job cleanin up carcasses so red if he finds his way out there let him walk away as I assure you he is only a distant relation of the dreaded Grinner clan. Also he has a fondness for canned cat food and wooden box traps.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This just gets better all the time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2009, 14:28 
I ran my two trap lines this morning. It was 34 degrees :( , freezing rain was falling :shock: , it was a little foggy and the wind was out of the North at about 25mph :? :? . I ran the first line without incident :lol: . I got to the second line at around 0900 AM. As I crawled off the tractor, I heard Canadian Geese flying off to the South. Well It is christmas eve you know, so a goose for Christmas dinner would be nice. :lol: :lol: . I grabbed the ole 11-87 off my back and waited. Well I could not really see for sure, but I could hear them and knowed they was right above me. I was taught to Never shoot at anything you could not forsure see. So I waited, and waited, and waited some more, then all of a sudden I seed this V shaped formation :D . I could hear them geese real clear :D . I knowed with the wind blowing like it was I would have to lead a bunch. :wink: I picked out one, lead it six feet and cut loose with a load. The danged fog just up and closed in and I could not see anything :x :x . Then I heard it. A loud thump off to the east about 50 yards :lol: . I hurried through the fog to the spot where I thought the goose landed. Only, only it was not a goose :o . Confused the dikens out of me :? . I did not know what to do :shock: . I just stood there dumbfounded with that 12 gauge over my shoulder 8) . I was thinking about all the consequences that this incident could mean :shock: :shock: :shock:. I decided to take a pic, cause you boys and girls is real hard to convince of anything. Then it happened. Something came charging out of the woods a snarling and a growling and ran right up to the thing I had shot :shock: :shock: :shock: . I took me a second to recover :oops: and I cut loose with that ole 12 gauge again. Got both of em :lol: . Yep part of the thing I shot jumped up and jumped on the back of that growling and snarling critter that came charging out of the woods and off they went :shock: . I have lightening reflexes for someone of my age. Yep they didn't get fer 8). So I was standing there in awe of what just happened :shock: . Lo and behold. Here come two more critters out of the woods :shock: :shock: . They was singing Christmas Carols :shock: . Silver bells I think. I cut loose, got em both. I knowed for sure I was in trouble then :shock: These is the first pictures thet I took.

This is the thing I shot. Guess my shot drifted a little and I missed the goose :oops:

This is the Critter that came snarling and growling out of the woods.

These is the two things that came a singing out of the woods. They was a little off key too.

I gathered all these critters and stuff up and took them back to the barn with me. After I got there and unloaded the tractor bucket, I realized that the Santa Grinner had a blue bag on his back. I opened it to see what type of presants it held and if there was anything I could use. :oops: Well I was shocked at the contents. Shocked I tell you. I took a pic and here it is.

Well I guess you could say that the war aint over after all :shock: . Yep, I was a feelin guilty about shooting the bejezzes out of the Grinner :D Santa (twice) and feeling sorry for all them little :D Grinners that would have no presants on Christmas day. I was about in tears :oops: :( till I seed what was in that bag. Now I am danged mad :evil: :evil: :evil: . Mad as heck at that Mohwak :twisted:. He done imported a :D Grinner Taliban, dressed him up as Santa to smuggle ammo to the Blue Belt Ninja Grinners :D and the Cowboy Grinner Assasins :shock: . Shoot that bag held ammo for the deadly Chipmonk 22 and the deadly spanish 410. There was also rockets and missels in there. It is war I tell you. Blizzard or no blizzard, I will be in the woods tomorrow at daylight. Waiting 8) . Just waiting 8) . I am patient :wink: . I will wait 8) .

Merry Christmas

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2009, 15:38 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2009, 15:46 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Red do you think those grinner taliban santas would try to come down chimneys ? :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2009, 17:00 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

I see whats going on now ,that lovely blue sack at the bottom I bet says Crown Royal on it... :wink: :lol: :lol: I used to see weird things when I carried one around with me too... :wink:...I still got about a hundred of those around here.. I'm going to have the loving woman stitch them all together and make me a blanket out of them....

Last edited by Chieftain on 24 Dec 2009, 17:03, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2009, 17:01 
Guarenteed this one won't, he be dead :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by redrooster on 24 Dec 2009, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2009, 17:09 
THE 'YOTE WHISPERER
THE 'YOTE WHISPERER

Red, that is some freakin' hilarious stuff... :lol: :lol: I still have tears in my eyes... :)

That is by far the funniest thing i've seen in a long long time...
You definitly have to keep this up(even if I do end up in the ER ROTFLMAO... 8) 8) 8) )

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2009, 18:57 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

redrooster,,, you have finally done it,, i have a sereous and painful laffing cramp. i hope you are content. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you better be careful,,mohawk may have the ninja stinkers ready to invade, now that you done took out the early taliban forces,,,, i sont get the flamingo though,, they always seem to be gentle critters :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2009, 22:35 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR that is the best one yet!!!! I needed some "extra cheer" for the Christmas Eve and I got it!!! Thanks to you, the Crown Royal and all those nasty little grinners and their steeds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2009, 19:27 
I ran my East line this afternoon. :D The blizzard was winding down :shock: . It was 14 degrees and the wind was out of the SW at 23 gusting to 35 :shock: :shock: . What snow that was already on the ground was still drifting real bad. I took the tractor, knowing that I could not get up two hills in my trapping area with the snow on the ground in the truck. Well as I started driving along the trail on the tractor, I began to see tracks in the snow. As I contined my route to check all the traps, these tracks or trails, they wasn't real clear cause the snow was still drifftin, became more common all around the brush piles and log piles. I could see there was four little feets, and then there was this cylindrical track following the four feet. I got off the tractor and examined every track that I found trying to fined that minute detail that would help me ID the critter that made em. I gets off the tractor at one brush pile which contained a lot of hedge trees and locust trees that had been dozed into the pile. As I gets off the tractor I sees a flash of blue disappear under a heavy log. I looked closer, all the time my grip on the 357 mag tightening. I find several limbs containing thorns from the hedge and locust trees right near where I seed the flash of blue. Yep, I found a blue thread. Then it hit me :oops: Them darn Blue Belt Ninjas Grinners is inflitrating my trapping area under the cover of the blizzard. :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :shock: :shock: Then something else hit me. Every trap I have out is frizzen solid and would not work with the assistance of a stick of TNT.

I jumped on my Tractor, Did a 180 :shock: , Popped a wheeley :shock: and got the heck out of there :oops: . I will go back tomorrow, better armed and reset all 48 traps I has in that area. Even if it kills me, which it might cause of my age and the cold. Mohawk, you is one low life sucker. You are lower that the belly of a peeant doing the limbo under ahorse hair. You ain't real bright either. Did you thinks I would not check my traps ina blizzard???? Did you think all them blue belt Ninja Grinners could sneak in to my trapping area without me knowin it. Mohawk, you could take your brain, magnify it 10 times, put it in the eye of a needle and it would rattle like a BB in a box car. :lol: :lol: :lol: I is mad Mohawk. You is now at the tops of my list. #1, uno. I'll get you for this. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Well maybe not, I was trolling on the internet, and I seed where in New Zeland they is making Bikini's out a possum fur. :shock: Boy would I like to be a possum :lol: Jest Google possums images and seed for yer self. They is beautiful :lol: :lol: :lol: (the possums dummy :shock: )

Ok, I am back to being mad. :evil: ... I went back and read the whole article. It was from 2001, the girls don't like the possum bikinis. I guess they itch and smell er a like a possum. :oops: :oops: They is no money here..

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2009, 21:36 
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER

Hmmm, what do you suppose a fur bikini is supposed to smell like? :? :shock: :lol: By the way, I didn't teach the grinners to do that to flamingos, just comes natural I guess.

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2010, 14:21 
A possum

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2010, 15:40 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

:shock: HOLY SMOKES!! I leave ya'll alone a few months and look what I miss!! :?

All time favorite:
Skunk 1 (in a bag)