Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 22:18

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009, 13:08 
Mohawk, I am really so sorry, ( :( ) but one of your grinners ( :D ) strayed away from the lake and got into one of my 220's. It may have been a suicide, ( :shock: ) I am kinda leaning that way. When I took him out, he smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. ( 8) ). I think he had been out partying ( :? ) and turned North when he left the party instead of going South. If you will contact me, I will return his body to you. Again, I am so so sorry. ( :cry: ) Please find in your heart to forgive me. I will in the future, put up signs in my trapping area that says, No Grinners Allowed. ( :roll: ) I hope this will suffice and not ruin our friendship. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Humbley Yours ( :shock: )
Red

Mohawk, I am doubly sorry and embarrassed :( :oops: I went out this morning to run my line. Low and behold, I caught three (3) more of your grinners. :D . It mustav been the family of the juvenile I caught yesterday. I suppose they was out looking for the little stray. I am sure they is related. Momma had a pack of cigarettes in her pocket 8) . You know kids don't usually start smoking unless their parents do 8) . I reckon they is from the South too, they walked right by my sign that says " :) No Grinners allowed :) " Paid it no head at all. Maybe they could not read, I don't know. They even brought 4 thugs with em. They was wearing mask and carried switch blade knives. I am really stressd by the events of the last two days :twisted: . You have got to do something, least our friendship be totally destroyed . Chew on it a while, let me know what you decide :idea: .

Yours
Red

PS, I ain't given these back :shock: :wink:

Last edited by redrooster on 25 Dec 2009, 18:56, edited 10 times in total.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009, 16:28 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009, 16:42 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

:lol: You ain't right Red!!!!!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009, 17:31 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2009, 10:01 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009, 08:17 
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER

:evil: No wonder I ain't been catching any! Sorry Red, but I am gonna have to insist that further grinner catches be set free unharmed and pointed back south. You can send a couple of the masked thugs with them too if you prefer, gotta take the bad with the good :shock: . :lol: :lol:

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009, 11:26 
Mohawk :twisted: :evil: I am mad as ever. :shock: :shock: :shock: My trappin area was once again invaded :shock: by that heathen :D Grinner clan :D from the lake. Granny, a nephew, a niece and an uncle came over along with three masked thugs. I put every one of them in their place. (the Freezer. :wink: ) Now you have got to control that :D Grinner Clan :D else there will be an all out feud :shock: . I have already armed my self with bigger guns :shock: . Instead of carrin two, I am now haulin four around. It ain't no fun I tell ya haulin around all that extra weight. :( . I even set out some bigger traps in case theys bring along them yote boys or the bobby family. Yea, thats right, I know they knowed each other. You just send em on. I can handle all that come 8) :x :x :x :x :x . You want a feud, bring it on. Its gonna happen anyway. One of them danged :D grinners even caused me to smash my middle finger this mornin. I was trying to get :D Granny Grinner :D out of the 220. Snap, the tongs slipped and mashed the bejezzes out of my finger. I have had enough Mohawk. I mean it, Enough :shock: :shock: :shock:

Last edited by redrooster on 21 Dec 2009, 20:12, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009, 11:59 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

redrooster,mohawk,,,,you two young men cant be carrying on this aways,aint seemly,,now you two split up them grinners and thugs sos ya both have equal chances,, i am sure you can do this,,else you will have to go in the house an not play anymore :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009, 13:27 
Hey you guys can really send those grinners this way, I have never skinned a critter for a stretching board, I have always skinned them like a whitetail. So I could use the practice!!! :D

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009, 19:32 
PSYCHO SASQUATCH
PSYCHO SASQUATCH

Man, too bad 'coon season is over up here. Winter has fully set in and they've holed up.

Lifetime:
Red Squirrel- 4 (in the garage)
Beaver- 1
Coyote- 1
Fisher-3
Raccoon- 3
Red Fox- 1
Skunk-1
My left index and middle finger in a 110
Left hand in a 220

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 08:11 
So now Mohawk, your sending spies to read my computer????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I never in my life thought you would stoop so low. :( :( , Never!!!

I got up early cause my back hurt. I decided to see what lies was told on WAT onvernight. Lo and behold, I find this member of the :D grinner clan :D at my computer desk :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: He was logged in to WAT, under my login :shock: :shock: :shock: . Now how in the devil did he get that. I checked the house with my greener, but there was no masked bandits with im. Yep, he's in the freezer along with the rest of the clan. I got a surprise for you. I set out more traps yesterday and if you sent any more of the :D Grinner Clan :D , well I am positive I have enough traps out to get em all. I ain't seed nothen of them yote boys or the bobby family yet. There around, I know it, cause I can sense things like that. I am warning you, you keep that darn :D Grinner clan :D down South.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 08:41 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

my oh my,,sounds like somebody is samplin the christmas sauce a bit early. mohawk, are you really sending them grinners to torment redrooster, ???? :roll: :roll: :roll: better watch it,,he may start sending stinkers to ya :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 08:54 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was too dang funny!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 10:58 
I got to my second trap line this morning. It was cloudy and 26 degrees. When I got out of the truck, the hair on the back on my neck stood straight out. :? :shock: My keen senses 8) told me that all was not well in the woods. :shock: :shock: I took a quick look around, but saw nothing that appeared out of the normal. :wink: I collected a 220 and bucket and started into the woods to make a set. All of a sudden, I hear this loud ha ya!!. Scared the begeezes out of me. I spun around and flung the 220 at the noise. Now you ain't going to believe this, but I trapped that Blue belt Ninja in mid air. The cigarette was still in his mouth, and he was still holding his knife. I took the trap off before I took his mugshot, cause this Forum is open to kids you know. The below photo is what he looked like. Mohawk you can just go tell the :D Grinner Clan :D and/or his family that he ain't coming back :( . Yep, he too went to the freezer. :P Mohawk, you can send all the Ninjas you can find this way, I will meet them head on :twisted: . I have enough traps and freezer space for all the :D Grinner Clan :D and their aquaintances on the lake. I am still waiting on them yote boys :twisted: and the Bobby Family. 8) Send em all on, I am ready :lol:

BLUE BELT NINJA :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 11:06 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 11:17 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: These stories are going to be testing the "holding strength" of these deluxe DEPENDS! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 11:37 
It is good for you to Laugh. I thought more might jump on the band wagon, but I guess not :(

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 11:48 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

rr, did you tell that ninja smokin was not good for him?? i cant believe your friend would send a spy to your house then sic a ninja on you,,ps,,susie says you guys have to sign a peace treaty,cause she is laffin to much and i cant quit laffin long enough to take a breath

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 12:02 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Wow where do I start. I hunt a lot at night by myself and nothing worries or scares me more than a ninja grinner. Every snapping twig makes me just about jump out of my skin. Now do you really think that Mohawk is sending these ninja grinners out??? Is he their Master? Something to ponder on for sure. Red this could be just the scouting party and the main force has not attacked yet. If I were you, I would stay on my guard.

I didn't get out last night but a couple nights ago I was hunting and seen quite a few grinners crossing the road, but funny thing was they were all headed west. Now Mohawk and Redrooster both live 30-40 miles east of me. Forbid that their ninja master is sending them into my territory, or maybe they are scared of the Redrooster and his bucket sets.

RR if you need more 220's to hold off the attackiing hordes, please let me know I have quite a few hanging in the barn.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 12:37 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

This is the best thread in along time :lol: :lol: :lol: be carful out there RR. :lol:

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 17:17 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

:lol: :lol: :lol: ninja possum. :lol: :lol: :lol: That's toooooo funny red !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 22:06 
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER

utahtrapper wrote:
my oh my,,sounds like somebody is samplin the christmas sauce a bit early. mohawk, are you really sending them grinners to torment redrooster, ???? :roll: :roll: :roll: better watch it,,he may start sending stinkers to ya :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now just who do you think I am sending when I run out of ninja grinners? :twisted: :twisted: The Sumo Samauri Stinkers are sufficiently loaded and ready for deployment. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Jeff, I am concerned! The grinners you saw may have gotten confused and went west instead of north! :roll: Grinners these days. :lol: I knew I should have restricted their saki intake. :evil:

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 17:20 
I ran the three lines this morning. It was 26 degrees and a little foggy. When I got to line #2, I stopped and got out of the truck. I saw something laying in the trail. Could not figure out what it was. You know at my age, the eyes are the third thing to go. :oops: Well I walked down about 50 yards and just stood there dumbfounded. :shock: :shock: :shock: I know yall ain't going to believe it, so I took a picture of it. Well after taking the picture, I began to look around somemore. I seen something else a little farther down the trail, maybe 15 yards. :o :o I walk down to the objects, and could not believe my eyes. SHoot I even smelled my breath to see If I had been drinking and forgot it. You know your memory is the second thing to go. Well knowing all about shooting a bear with a .22 pistol at 350 yards, I was sure you would not believe this with out photo, so I took one. Well I began looking around some more and sure enough, I seen something else laying in the trail. It was about 30 yeards away. As I started getting closer, I could see there was two somethings. Again, I knowed for sure you guys and gals would not believe this, so I took a couple of pictures. Well, shoot I did not know what to do. SO I decided to pick up all these thinks and take them back to the truck. While walking back to the truck, I decided Mohawl done gone and lost his mind. I just can't figure it out. Maybe some of yall can. If you do, please let me know. I won't sleep at all tonight worrying about this.

This is the first think I found. Its got tan hair all over it.

This is the second thing I found and they don't match?

These are the 3rd things I found. I can't figure it out.

I did a litle experimenting when I got back to the truck!

Boy, I am dang mad now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: That Mohawk done sent :D Cowboy Grinners :D after me. They must have ridden in on one of the yotes and got bucked off. Kilt both of the graveyard dead. Yep, they is in the freezer. :lol: :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Give it your best shot Mohawk. :evil: I am is ready 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 17:44 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

:shock: :shock: OH MY GOD,,,what the he!!!!! are you two drinkin/smokin over in kansas,,you guys are too much,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 17:46 
Just trying to have a little clean fun utah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: