Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 17:46

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2013, 18:14 
Trapper
Trapper

I'm selling a few dvd's that I've watched a couple times. All are like new, with the exception of the case on the Professional Fur Handling dvd...the corner was cracked in shipping it to me. The dvd's are all perfect, it's only the case.

I'll take Paypal. If you want them all, I'll knock $5 off the total price. I've sold several items on a lot of other forums under the same name.

Please post "I'll take it", then PM me.

SOLD!!! Professional Fur Handling DVD - 4 Disk Set

Wetland Disk 1: Beaver and Otter
Wetland Disk 2: Muskrat and Mink
Upland Disk 1: Raccoon, Fisher, Marten and Bobcat
Upland Disk 2: Fox, Coyote, Opossum and Skunk

It's important for beginners to learn and practice proper field techniques to become responsible trappers. After the catch, it's just as important to know the right techniques in the fur shed because proper fur handling is the key to earning higher rewards and insuring the best use of the resource.

Three knowlegeable teachers demonstrate the professional practices you need to know. Rich Tischaefer, lifetime member of the National Trappers Association, is an experienced trapper education instructor. Greg Schroeder, fur handler at North American Fur Auctions, has conducted fur handling demonstrations throughout the United States and Canada. Brian MacMillan, an experienced fur grader, tells us about grading pelts.

Retail $20 (plus $6 shipping from WI Trappers Assoc.) - $17.00 Shipped

---------------------------

Kyle Kaatz's "Trapline Anecdotes: Back to the Basics" DVD
Kyle Kaatz's "Trapline Anecdotes: Back to the Basics" DVD takes you with Kyle on his trapline in Illinois, Minnesota and Alabama. This video focuses on the basics of trapline success and covers muskrat, raccoon, mink, coyote and beaver trapping.
The key to trapline success is keeping things simple. Master the basics and work hard and you'll enjoy success no matter what your target animal. This DVD features:
Muskrat trapping with footholds and body grips
Pocket sets and grass wad sets for coon and mink
Trash mound/buried bait set for coyotes
Castor mounds, channel sets and snaring trails for beaver
This DVD shows you lots of catches. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned veteran, this DVD is sure to improve your catch.

Retail $29.95 - NOW $17 shipped

--------------------

Kyle Kaatz's "Trapline Anecdotes: Roadlining" DVD
Kyle Kaatz's "Trapline Anecdotes: Roadlining" DVD covers all aspects of running a long vehicle trapline for the Big 3: Mink, Muskrat and Raccoon. Join Kyle on the roadline in Iowa. This 3 hour 2-DVD set was filmed over 4 days with Kyle on his 2009 mink, muskrat and raccoon trapline.
Kyle explains his simple approach to running an efficient roadline. With a career high in 2001 of 416 coon and 30 mink in 12 days, Kyle has the experience to increase your knowledge and make you a better trapper.
Pocket sets, bridge walls, Black Label sticks and platforms are all explained, plus some #220 trail sets. This is an action packed video filmed on the trapline with lots of mink, muskrat and raccoon catches.

Retail $29.95 - NOW $17 shipped

----------------------

SOLD!!! Alan Probst's "Clean & Preserve Your Own Skulls" DVD"Wish you could achieve trophy quality animal skulls on your own? Alan Probst's "Clean & Preserve Your Own Skulls" DVD is all you need. Watch as the industry professionals teach you the methods and techniques to save you money and achieve quality results on your own.
Beetle cleaning, maceration and boiling are the three methods covered in this 2 hour DVD."

Retail $20 - $15 shipped

Last edited by LeviSS on 20 Mar 2013, 07:21, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: FS - Trapping DVD's
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2013, 10:12 
Trapper
Trapper

Last edited by LeviSS on 08 Mar 2013, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2013, 10:55 
Forum not-so-Newbie
Forum not-so-Newbie

I'll take the skull cleaning dvd.
PM sent
Ray

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2013, 20:35 
Trapper
Trapper

Cleaning Skulls sold to Ray.

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2013, 20:36 
Trapper
Trapper

Well, I guess Yoter backed out on me. PM'd me on Feb 25th saying he'd take the Fur Handling dvd, then won't respond back to me.

Professional Fur Handling is back up for sale.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2013, 07:43 
Trapper
Trapper

Fur Handling is now sold.

The 2 Kaatz dvd's remain.

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2013, 20:49 
Trapper
Trapper

Kyle Kaatz's "Trapline Anecdotes: Back to the Basics" DVD
Kyle Kaatz's "Trapline Anecdotes: Back to the Basics" DVD takes you with Kyle on his trapline in Illinois, Minnesota and Alabama. This video focuses on the basics of trapline success and covers muskrat, raccoon, mink, coyote and beaver trapping.
The key to trapline success is keeping things simple. Master the basics and work hard and you'll enjoy success no matter what your target animal. This DVD features:
Muskrat trapping with footholds and body grips
Pocket sets and grass wad sets for coon and mink
Trash mound/buried bait set for coyotes
Castor mounds, channel sets and snaring trails for beaver
This DVD shows you lots of catches. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned veteran, this DVD is sure to improve your catch.

Retail $29.95 - $17 shipped

--------------------

Kyle Kaatz's "Trapline Anecdotes: Roadlining" DVD
Kyle Kaatz's "Trapline Anecdotes: Roadlining" DVD covers all aspects of running a long vehicle trapline for the Big 3: Mink, Muskrat and Raccoon. Join Kyle on the roadline in Iowa. This 3 hour 2-DVD set was filmed over 4 days with Kyle on his 2009 mink, muskrat and raccoon trapline.
Kyle explains his simple approach to running an efficient roadline. With a career high in 2001 of 416 coon and 30 mink in 12 days, Kyle has the experience to increase your knowledge and make you a better trapper.
Pocket sets, bridge walls, Black Label sticks and platforms are all explained, plus some #220 trail sets. This is an action packed video filmed on the trapline with lots of mink, muskrat and raccoon catches.

Retail $29.95 - $17 shipped

----------------------

I'll sell both Kaatz Bros. dvds together for $30 shipped.

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2013, 05:54 
Trapper
Trapper

Do you still have them Levi?

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 19:53 
Trapper
Trapper

trapperjosh1979 wrote:
Do you still have them Levi?

Yes, I do. I'll send you a PM.

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 21:34 
Trapper