Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 17 Dec 2017, 08:46

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2010, 09:22 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

On April 10th, the Kaatz boys will be having thier annual open house as well as hosting thier 1st annual Fur Bearers Unlimited banquet. Open house starts at 8:00am and runs till 4:00. The banquet will be held at Bucks Barn in Thompson Il, tickets must be purchased in advance. The Kaatz's are located at 9986 Wacker rd. Savanna,Il

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2010, 12:24 
Trapper
Trapper

i would love to go to this open house, i love kaatz scents. But a 6 hour drive is a bit for me and my truck that gets 16-18 mpg

2 grinners

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2010, 12:37 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

tuck wrote:
i would love to go to this open house, i love kaatz scents. But a 6 hour drive is a bit for me and my truck that gets 16-18 mpg

Sometimes you have to set logic to the side tuck and just go for the gusto....which is what brought about my planned trip to meet and see face to face a gaggle of Kansas Jayhawkers in a few days. It is a 600 mile drive one way and the gasoline ain't any cheaper here. But I think when it is all weighed out, it will not be a wasted adventure. I am hoping for some decent weather and not to be outdone with their yarns! I think I can hold my own for a day or two. :roll: I have gotten wind of a fish fry or two and some yarn spinnings, but mostly it is just an opportunity to meet some fellow Forum members and "hang out". You may want to reconsider a chance ant going to the 1st Annual Fur Bearers Unlimited Banquet! :wink: