Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 17 Dec 2017, 18:35

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014, 21:44 
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

This is an invitation to attend the Dryden Trappers Council on February 1, 2014. This is located in Dryden Ontario Canada(this is where Wolf1199 is located). Dryden is located 2hrs north of International Falls Minnesota.

The doors will open around 9:00am and entry is free. We will have skinning demonstrations, how to seminars and other relevant trapper information. Lunch is available and a donation is taken. Supper in the evening will be Turkey, Ham, and Fish for $15 per person, this will sell out so if you are interested you need purchase tickets ASAP.

Would be great to see you.

Wilddude

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014, 22:13 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

wilddude wrote:
This is an invitation to attend the Dryden Trappers Council on February 1, 2014. This is located in Dryden Ontario Canada(this is where Wolf1199 is located). Dryden is located 2hrs north of International Falls Minnesota.

The doors will open around 9:00am and entry is free. We will have skinning demonstrations, how to seminars and other relevant trapper information. Lunch is available and a donation is taken. Supper in the evening will be Turkey, Ham, and Fish for $15 per person, this will sell out so if you are interested you need purchase tickets ASAP.

Would be great to see you.

Wilddude

I would love to attend and be a part of your meeting, but it is just a bit too far for me at this time. Did I not meet you in the store and then visit with you at WOLF's fur shed?

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014, 09:20 
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Swamp

Sorry no I don't think we met when you were here. I think you should come for the workshop it is only a few "short" hops by air!! LOL

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014, 09:53 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

Funny thing is wilddude is that I'll probably be trapping about the time of your meeting. I think the guy I met was Russell. Make sure Wolf takes pictures again and post them here on WAT.