Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Page 1 of 1

Author:  redneckbohunter [ 19 Nov 2007, 13:45 ]

i was told that i can only trap groundhogs in PA with a pest control permit or somethin like that.... how would i get one of them does anyone know?

Author:  SgtBaldy [ 19 Nov 2007, 23:08 ]
Post subject: 

In FL you need 3 years of experience with pest control, test, fees and proof of insurance.

Author:  Beaverboy [ 25 Jul 2008, 14:25 ]
Post subject: 

come sept 1 you'll need five years exp plus insurance here in Texas. don't know about PA though.

Author:  Chieftain [ 25 Jul 2008, 14:42 ]
Post subject: 

Here in ILL. you just go and get a damage control permit good for 30 day's at you local DNR office..

Author:  Beaverinbob [ 26 Aug 2008, 08:53 ]
Post subject: 

Here in NY an NWCO License is needed for most species if you are doing it for a business or if you are within certain city or town limits. If you own a farm, you can trap or shoot any animal that is not protected that is damaging your crops. If your fields are gettig flooded by a beaver, you can take it out only after you receive a permit from the Department of Environmental Conservation. Of course if it is a protected animal or a migratory animal you need a specific permit for that.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group