Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 21 Oct 2017, 12:22

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2016, 13:02 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Well my son who got himself arrested in BALTIMORE of all places will be home in a matter of days. It's the jail who decides when his release date is which is corrupt as hell.

He won't tell me much about jail life there, and fortunately hes in Jail and not prison. But he tells his friends and they tell me its 95 percent not his color of folks. LOL.

Its been very stressful. Each time a shooting occurs and each time BLM shoots a load somewhere, it makes me so fearful of his survival. After all, what muslim does't want those 16 virgins in the afterlife for beheading some infidel. I guess you know who didn't specify what species the virgins are. I hardly think it matters.

I hear recently a video caught on tape showed two non infidels having their way with a goat that was soon deleted by google. We have out own livestock admirers here too I guess. Always heard about sheep hearders and ugly rancher boys who can't get a real live human girl to stand still long enough.

Any way son is due home within a week or two. Wont feel relief till I see him standing in front of him. I promised not to snivel and cry to much, hug his ankles and thank God for bringing him home safe.

HOrrible thing this system we have. Cost all of us who love him, 20 grand to have a less than six month sentence and not go to prison and be someone's little giry love interest.

I breaks my heart of hear of guys who have been sentenced 30 years for having a joint in their possession when evil, disgusting whores who run our government get away with treason and murder.

So it's happy times soon when I can put my arms around my youngest son and rejoice in his return and thank God it wasn't worse.

FREEDOM~LIBERTY

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2016, 16:26 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

That is good news MSG.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2016, 18:23 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Thanks doc
He was released today. Amen.
He earned time off for good behavior and for working
As commisary delivery guy.

FREEDOM~LIBERTY

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2016, 19:29 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Awesome !! Hope he is wiser for the experience.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2016, 16:45 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Too much money to be made servicing jails and prisons. MSG, I hope he got out whole and vows never to return...

Genesis 1:26