Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 15:42

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2016, 18:27 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2010, 11:36
Posts: 6397
Location: Windber, PA
For those of you who frequent WAT, we all are familiar with each other. However, there are a few that were frequent visitors but we have not heard from in a while. I've started looking through the WAT archives and listed below are the frequent visitors of WAT that have not been on for a while.

Woodswalker
cat-man-jr
BigMoo3
Preacher
Lone Gunman
Boomhawr
adksasquatch
Jeff Piersol
PaGrouseGuy
micahseavers
mod3006
ski3879
moonsal83
Backwoodsman
Mohawk
TrapperAl (He's a Moderator also)
biggihunter
Chinook (Moved to Alberta and has never been heard from since)
Snowshoe Hunter
kcmendy
scunfer
Tanner98
WCS

Looking through the archives I realized that we lost some good people along the way and may God Rest their souls.

Fuzz269
Redrooster
UtahTrapper

Forgive me if I'm missing any.

_________________
Ready for the 2017-18 Trapping Season!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2016, 20:05 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11245
Location: Alberta, Canada
trapperrick wrote:

Chinook (Moved to Alberta and has never been heard from since)


Let that be a lesson. 8|-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 09:47 
Offline
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 12:18
Posts: 16398
Location: Lufkin, TX
trappintime wrote:
trapperrick wrote:

Chinook (Moved to Alberta and has never been heard from since)


Let that be a lesson. 8|-


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Actions Speak Louder Than Words


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 09:48 
Offline
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 12:18
Posts: 16398
Location: Lufkin, TX
trapperrick wrote:
For those of you who frequent WAT, we all are familiar with each other. However, there are a few that were frequent visitors but we have not heard from in a while. I've started looking through the WAT archives and listed below are the frequent visitors of WAT that have not been on for a while.

Woodswalker
cat-man-jr
BigMoo3
Preacher
Lone Gunman
Boomhawr
adksasquatch
Jeff Piersol
PaGrouseGuy
micahseavers
mod3006
ski3879
moonsal83
Backwoodsman
Mohawk
TrapperAl (He's a Moderator also)
biggihunter
Chinook (Moved to Alberta and has never been heard from since)
Snowshoe Hunter
kcmendy
scunfer
Tanner98
WCS

Looking through the archives I realized that we lost some good people along the way and may God Rest their souls.

Fuzz269
Redrooster
UtahTrapper

Forgive me if I'm missing any.


I still communicate with some of these folks but they have gone over to Face Book.

_________________
Actions Speak Louder Than Words


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 10:52 
Offline
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2009, 15:09
Posts: 3735
Location: Eastern S. Dakota
WCS is still around, he usually pipes up when teh fur auctions are going on. I don't think he trapped as much last year.

Backwoodsman last recreation was "Wasbackwoodsman". I don't remember hearing from him last season. He's had recurrent health problem so I guess a guy never knows. He had lots of stories!!

_________________
"And God said, Let us make man in our image …and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, …the fowl of the air…and all the creatures that move along the ground.
Genesis 1:26


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 13:23 
Offline
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Joined: 29 Jan 2007, 10:43
Posts: 7297
Location: Top of the hill in Ill.
NonPCfed wrote:
WCS is still around, he usually pipes up when teh fur auctions are going on. I don't think he trapped as much last year.

Backwoodsman last recreation was "Wasbackwoodsman". I don't remember hearing from him last season. He's had recurrent health problem so I guess a guy never knows. He had lots of stories!!
...he had some good lure recipes too.

_________________
buck creek coon hounds ... [><] .. >>>>>>--------->


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 16:27 
Offline
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Joined: 14 Mar 2008, 20:20
Posts: 11645
Location: west virginia
I sure do miss a lot of those guys .......... Moonsal, boomhawr, bigmoo, lone gunman, etc. , a lot of good guys. Hope they come back,

_________________
Those who trade liberty for security shall have neither.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 16:27 
Offline
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Joined: 14 Mar 2008, 20:20
Posts: 11645
Location: west virginia
I sure do miss a lot of those guys .......... Moonsal, boomhawr, bigmoo, lone gunman, etc. , a lot of good guys. Hope they come back,

_________________
Those who trade liberty for security shall have neither.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 18:26 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11245
Location: Alberta, Canada
doc9013 wrote:
I sure do miss a lot of those guys .......... Moonsal, boomhawr, bigmoo, lone gunman, etc. , a lot of good guys. Hope they come back,


doc9013 wrote:
I sure do miss a lot of those guys .......... Moonsal, boomhawr, bigmoo, lone gunman, etc. , a lot of good guys. Hope they come back,


Buck up man, your stuttering. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 21:50 
Offline
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Joined: 14 Mar 2008, 20:20
Posts: 11645
Location: west virginia
trappintime wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
I sure do miss a lot of those guys .......... Moonsal, boomhawr, bigmoo, lone gunman, etc. , a lot of good guys. Hope they come back,


doc9013 wrote:
I sure do miss a lot of those guys .......... Moonsal, boomhawr, bigmoo, lone gunman, etc. , a lot of good guys. Hope they come back,


Buck up man, your stuttering. :shock:


Sorry , Roxann slapped me in mid-post. :--o

_________________
Those who trade liberty for security shall have neither.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2016, 14:32 
Offline
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 10:51
Posts: 914
Cat man jr is permanently out according to what ive heard him say. He wont be back, and has quit all forum usage...not just here. He's too busy chasing tail anyway. :lol: I look for him to trap again some this year or next. I know he misses it badly.

Jeff Piersol is around. He still post once in a while. He's a very busy man in the off season, and has a lot of responsibility at his work. Any spare time, he fishes like mad out of a VERY nice boat he purchased. He always comes back around as trapping season comes close. He's always been slightly on the reserved side.

Mohawk has had a lot of life changes since he was on here so often. He's also one very busy man trying to make ends meet. With coons being so supressed, they were the best thing for him to trap because of ease of catching them, and could trap on his route to work. Cats and coyotes take much more time....something he doesn't have a lot of anymore. Im sure he will stop by and suprise folks some day, but I wouldn't expect it any time soon. He is well.

_________________
}}}}}=========€ >


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2016, 06:39 
Offline
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2010, 09:36
Posts: 1019
Location: Girard, PA
I've been trying to stop by once and awhile, even if I don't post :D Like many just busy as all get out.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group