It is currently 14 Dec 2017, 15:58

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2016, 13:24 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

I saw this link over on Tman

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/f ... -1.2673201

so commented on it on my facebook page"

"Better not give this guy a 12 gauge to shoot if he thinks a .223 round is going to leave a bruise. Too bad ole Gersh wasn't around with me when I bought my first high-powered rifle when I was 13, a Win 670 bolt .30-06, and we just to go shoot it (outdoors!!!) in a tee shirt. Some bruises left there!! And any firearm inside a building is going to be loud. Even my old .22 bolt that I shot in my parent's basement ONE time when they were gone. I found out the penetration power of a lowly .22 solid nose, good thing there was 2x4 stud behind the masonite wall and book shelf. And
good luck converting that AR to full-auto (why would a bad guy need to anyway if no one steps up to try to stop him??). I wonder how many receivers they'll wreck trying..."

Then I posted this:

"I wonder how many people the vile puke down in Orlando would have killed and wounded if he was running a decent 12 gauge with heavy goose loads?? Let's see 6 rounds in the scatter gun with 72 BB sized pellets per round, do the math. Element of surprise and never emptying the shotgun totally before slipping in the next few rounds. How many people down...?? The key to stopping mass shooters is to stop them before they reach their killing ground or engage them at point of contact. Would have the security guard stopped the sociopath narcissistic loser if puke would have showed up with a 12 gauge? Maybe, maybe not. If scumbag puke would have had the element of surprise and laying down lots of BBs going 1400 fps, a cop with standard body armor might not take him down with his Glock or whatever the cop has if he's getting pellets to the arms and face. So, 12 gauge scatter guns and goose loads next "too dangerous" guns for righteous citizens to own?? Go down swinging with whatever you have. Only when the chances of carrying out a successful attack is down to low percentages and people don't keep saying these POS names over and over again on every tv show will thess attacks get less frequent. But if the ordinary American wants to stay being the sheep that we've become in modern society and expect the cops to save you from whatever (a wild nut with a machete?), keep looking over the shoulder and wondering when it going to happen next. I'm not going to think much about it and keep on living my life as I do but will remain tactical aware."

I wonder how many fb "friends" will de-friend me after this...?

Genesis 1:26

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2016, 15:02 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

You would not be losing much, if they object to the truth.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2016, 15:24 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

I ain't on bookface, so don't know much about it, but if you lose "friends " over those comments, I would lose no sleep over it cause they weren't friends in the first place.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2016, 15:42 
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Won't lose me. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2016, 18:45 

If Hillary is your friend on Facebook she may think about dropping you..... :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2016, 19:45 

trapperrick wrote:
If Hillary is your friend on Facebook she may think about dropping you..... :lol:

If Hillary is your friend, I ain't. :shock:

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 17:02 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Great post Roger!!!!

Thats the kinda balls we need more of...thought about getting into politics? Id love seeing more like you on capital hill....instead of a lying murderous B like hillary..(I'll NEVER forget benghazi! )