Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 12:05

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2013, 16:19 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Early in the spring, I decided to take up some critter skulls that I had boiled off but still had a lot of brain in them, plus a few newer ones still with meat and such on them, up to a rock pile about 600 meters up the hill from my house. This rock pile is in a pasture (hay field this year) that's on a slope before hitting the more table land cropland beyond.

This morning I decided to walk up there and see how the process was going. It has rained a lot more here than last year and the grass has grown quite high. There's a bit of a no man's land between the last line of houses (which mine is on the last corner) and the electric wire that serves as a fence for this pasture. There's a dug out place where builders and such dig out or take dirt that's at the end of the road, a good spot of teenagers to get into trouble after dark...

I had reached the non-in-use electric wire fence in the tall grass when I looked down and saw a 30-pack of Busch Light sitting there. This most likely was stashed by some kids for later use but how long ago (a few days or a couple of months??). In my younger days, I probably would have cooled down the probably skunky beer that may have been sitting out in the heat for how long and tried to drink it, but no more. What I saw was the 50 cent piece of Al in those cans. So, I brought the 30-pack home and this afternoon opened and poured all 30 cans down the drain of my utility work sink in the basement. And I didn't shed a single tear...

Genesis 1:26

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2013, 19:03 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Thanks a lot PC ! :shock: :--o Good thing I picked up a pack today. :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2013, 19:38 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

How funny was that. I was going to say Doc must have been scoping out your house.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2013, 20:03 

:evil: :evil: :( :--( I would have at least tried one.......or two............well, maybe three before deciding if that beer was good or not!

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2013, 09:33 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: