Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 08:18

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fox pro
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2010, 07:37 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

if i buy the sounds from fox pro can i put them onto a MP3 player for my homemade caller i made? it says they are MP3's but i dont wanna spend the money if they are not going to work? any tips on where i can get sounds or anything would be great

Check out my you tube page!!! alot of the stuff i learned on here i have made video's of them ..... http://www.youtube.com/user/ski31989?feature=mhee

Post subject: Re: Fox pro
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2010, 22:36 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

If you have an "Iphone" you can get the Primo App for next to nothing.

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2010, 05:57 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

haha swamp for the price of one of those i could buy a real fox pro....if i have any other phone but the unbreakable one they dont last.....just ask big moo what i do to phones :twisted:

Check out my you tube page!!! alot of the stuff i learned on here i have made video's of them ..... http://www.youtube.com/user/ski31989?feature=mhee

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2010, 11:49 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

:shock: If we ever meet.....please remind me not to let you borrow my cell phone! :--o :lol:

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2010, 21:56 
PSYCHO SASQUATCH
PSYCHO SASQUATCH

why buy anything? There are plenty of free calls online... download them onto the mp3 and use them. If they're not mp3, use zamar to convert it to MP3.....

Lifetime:
Red Squirrel- 4 (in the garage)
Beaver- 1
Coyote- 1
Fisher-3
Raccoon- 3
Red Fox- 1
Skunk-1
My left index and middle finger in a 110
Left hand in a 220

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2010, 23:01 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

adksasquatch wrote:
why buy anything? There are plenty of free calls online... download them onto the mp3 and use them. If they're not mp3, use zamar to convert it to MP3.....

I wish I was as TECHY as you youngsters....I have videos on my phone that I have yet to figure out how to download...... :roll:

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2010, 08:13 
Trapper
Trapper

I don't know how to even take the video.

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2010, 14:33 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Swamp Rat wrote:
:shock: If we ever meet.....please remind me not to let you borrow my cell phone! :--o :lol:

swamp...i wouldnt do that to ya ..lol...and im 21 years old and i still have no idea what he is talking about lol :?: so dont worry about it its not just you

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2010, 15:51 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

ski3879 wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:

swamp...i wouldnt do that to ya ..lol...and im 21 years old and i still have no idea what he is talking about lol :?: so dont worry about it its not just you

I am still not loaning you my cell phone! :--? 8|- :lol:

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2010, 17:43 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

haha okay swamp.....i wont ask :) i will have you make all my calls .....lets put it this way if i come down to see you making phone calls will be the last thing on my mind :--D i would be to busy trying to learn everything from you , just cause i know your one of the best

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2010, 17:53 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

ski3879 wrote:
haha okay swamp.....i wont ask :) i will have you make all my calls .....lets put it this way if i come down to see you making phone calls will be the last thing on my mind :--D i would be to busy trying to learn everything from you , just cause i know your one of the best

:shock: Learn from me!!! :--o According to my wife, I am DUMB AS DIRT. So we know she didn't marry me for my SMARTS~~~~~ :lol: :lol: 8|-

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2010, 18:19 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

lol ...yea my girlfriend says the same thing swamp... has to be all of are money we dont have :P

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 10:32 
PSYCHO SASQUATCH
PSYCHO SASQUATCH

Swamp Rat wrote:
adksasquatch wrote:

I wish I was as TECHY as you youngsters....I have videos on my phone that I have yet to figure out how to download...... :roll:

LOL... hey, you're doing better than my dad... My dad and a computer ranks up there with a monkey and a sledgehammer....

You'll need a cable to connect the phone to the computer, or, if it can email, email the video to yourself and then save it to your computer...

Lifetime:
Beaver- 1
Coyote- 1
Fisher-3
Raccoon- 3
Red Fox- 1
Skunk-1
Left hand in a 220

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 13:53 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

adksasquatch wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
adksasquatch wrote:

LOL... hey, you're doing better than my dad... My dad and a computer ranks up there with a monkey and a sledgehammer....

You'll need a cable to connect the phone to the computer, or, if it can email, email the video to yourself and then save it to your computer...

Thanks for trying to help Sasquatch, but I have been unable to get the videos to download from the phone to the computer via "cord" nor will they email. I have them in a file somewhere....I saw them a couple of days ago while trying to get them to download with some "stills" off my phone. I dang sure wouldn't be one of those folks who took a cell phone video and made the 10 O'clock news with it. They'd have to just show my cell phone on the new! :evil: :? :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 00:02 
PSYCHO SASQUATCH
PSYCHO SASQUATCH

Swamp Rat wrote:
adksasquatch wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
adksasquatch wrote:

Thanks for trying to help Sasquatch, but I have been unable to get the videos to download from the phone to the computer via "cord" nor will they email. I have them in a file somewhere....I saw them a couple of days ago while trying to get them to download with some "stills" off my phone. I dang sure wouldn't be one of those folks who took a cell phone video and made the 10 O'clock news with it. They'd have to just show my cell phone on the new! :evil: :? :roll: :lol:

LOL.. okay. Well, find some kid under 18,, they can probably have it done faster than you can ask... lol...

Lifetime:
Beaver- 1
Coyote- 1
Fisher-3
Raccoon- 3
Red Fox- 1
Skunk-1
Left hand in a 220