Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 07:46

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 15:53 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Bad Choice!

!

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”

The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960’s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by.. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.

“That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,”

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 15:56 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

Well bless their hearts~~~the bikers~~~not the activist! :twisted:

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 16:26 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Hope these "Activists" were British :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 16:41 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

This was out awhile back. Supposedly some guy wrote it as a short story? I do hope it was true. :--D

Archery/Youth Deer Camp 2011- Everyone else in the group/camp-1 hen turkey, 1 coyote, 3 squirrel's, 1 groundhog, 1 single horn spike, 2 does, 1 button buck and 8 miss's. Youth gun deer season 2 adult does-2 doe fawns. Me-0-goose eggs-nada

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 16:48 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor activists. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 18:34 
"They Peed on Me" :shock: :--o :--o :--o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 20:55 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

It was one hell of a good time lmao you guys should have been there

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 21:47 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Isnt there a joke around about why anti's always go after old women and not bikers? Gotta luv bikers lol.

Beaver--2
Muskrat-0
Squirrel-6
Fox------2
Coon----1

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 23:06 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

guess those activists just dont know how to party :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pepe lepue 3
greys 8
reds
coys3
Johnny sneekum hopefully
beaver 9
bobcat 7
otter 2

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 23:07 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Woodswalker wrote:
Isnt there a joke around about why anti's always go after old women and not bikers? Gotta luv bikers lol.

Why don't they come to West Virginia? Been a long time since I saw a man who was "almost a woman" . :--o :--o :--o :--o HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2010, 16:42 
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER

:shock: BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This has got to be true!!! La Trene!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And that one biker got himself a new biker babe, almost! :lol: :lol:

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2010, 17:30 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

heres some more interesting things......................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan. 25, 2010

HSUS with its goal to confuse us is attempting to get your money for animals in Haiti. The American Veterinarian Association, AVMA. Is the professional, legitimate, organization for Veterinarians. Their message is below.

HSUS has formed its own veterinarian society called Humane Society Veterinarian Medical Association, or HSVMA. It is just another attempt by HSUS to gain credibility with a sham organization. AVMA is the Veterinarian Association most professionals overwhelmingly belong to. AVMA often disproves of HSUS junk or emotional science so HSUS just formed its own vet service HSVMA composed of veterinarians who get a special discount on medical insurance and other perks as long as they comply with HSUS definition of humane treatment. This allows HSUS with their own vet organization to counter statements from AVMA that expose their ignorance on animal issues. Just another smart, ruse by HSUS to get our money and use it for rights issues rather than welfare.

If you want to contribute to the worthy cause of helping animals in Haiti make sure you and your friends contribute to AVMA not HSVMA. Don’t let HSUS take advantage of another cash cow like they did in New Orleans.

~Dennis Foster, MFHA

In response to requests to cross-post. Granted, but please post in entirety and do not excerpt. Thanks!
~Gail

From: pet-law@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Dr. Gail Golab
Sent: Fri 1/22/2010 4:37 PM
To: pet-law@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [petlaw] Clarification on Haiti Animal-Related Relief Efforts

Hello everyone,

I thought with all of the posts I saw today on animal-related relief efforts in Haiti, that some clarification might be helpful. Certainly the multiple messages being put out there can be very confusing!

The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)/American Veterinary Medical Foundation (AVMF) disaster response efforts are a part of the Animal Relief Coalition for Haiti (ARCH). ARCH includes multiple US and international organizations concerned with animal rescue and/or
veterinary medicine.

ARCH has received a letter of invitation from Haiti officials inviting them into the country to address the animal-related issues, and an official ARCH assessment team will be meeting with key individuals tomorrow in Haiti to determine specific needs and the most appropriate
plan of action to address these issues (these include both animal care and public health concerns).

As you may be aware, the AVMA is posting the most up-to-date information on the work of ARCH on the AVMA website (www.avma.org). We are also posting updates on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/AVMAVMAT

HSUS/HSI/HSVMA have elected to deploy on their own to Haiti and are working independently and are no longer a part of the ARCH.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or would like further information and I will touch base with the AVMA's staff coordinator for emergency preparedness and response to get that for you.
~Gail
Gail C. Golab, PhD, DVM, MACVSc
Director, Animal Welfare Division
American Veterinary Medical Association

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masters of Foxhounds Association of America
PO Box 363, Millwood

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2010, 17:32 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

Thanks Chieftain, I am tearing my check up as we speak! I think if I was in the situation those folks are, there wouldn't be a dog or cat around to worry about, they'd be getting roasted in a firepit!

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2010, 17:36 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Birds and small animals are good eating ....specially if you ain't got nothing else//if it gets much worse it might be a replay of the Donner party.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2010, 18:42 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

benelli7979 wrote:
It was one hell of a good time lmao you guys should have been there

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Next time in PA call me I'm around the corner! We could provide a few cow pies...let them throw their balloons and see who wins! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2010, 22:02 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Too bad Glossy News is fake... Although having lived around and in Johnstown, PA for the majority of my life I could see it happening.

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2010, 09:10 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

i been to Johnstown and know people from there. for some reason it dont suprise me none if it did happen

Duck-
Regular goose-