Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 10:00

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2010, 14:21 
A possum

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2010, 15:40 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

:shock: HOLY SMOKES!! I leave ya'll alone a few months and look what I miss!! :?

All time favorite:
Skunk 1 (in a bag)

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2010, 09:51 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

what are you guys doing sicking your hole army of fur critters this way

Image i went out coon hunting and i got attacked by four of them grinners but i got them all and they is in the freezer :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

then i got home and there were two of them yotes raiding my farm and my little brother got the first one with the shotgun before the yote new what was happing and then i got the second one as it was trying to retriet but he only made it 300 yards then i nailed him to so you better tell them yotes they aint got a chance over here.

coyotes: 23
Badger: 4
coon 127
beaver: 8
mink: 1

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2010, 14:11 
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER

:evil: Just as I thought! Them fool critters can't follow directions A-tall. They done overshot the target and ended up in Nebraska. :shock: Critters these days :!: :roll: I wondered why Red hasn't been getting bombarded lately, nothing like skinning a crittercicle. :lol:

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2010, 17:10 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

This is no longer an experiment Mohawk!!! They are learning and expanding at an exponential rate!!! It seems that they are masters of disguise no matter what the location. This is why I don't like driving into Portland. You end up with hitch hikers such as this.
Attack of the fairy grinners!!!!!

It appears this guy learned that pink and rainbow are the perfect way to blend into downtown Portland. Shameless assassins that know no moral bounds.

However, this one was not particularly adept at his mission. Cold, lonely and far from home and his comrades, he offered to "turn tricks" in exchange for a hot shower and a meal. But I wasn't buying it!!

I beg you Mohawk. Stop before it is too late. They are learning much too fast. Their scouts have made it all the way to Oareegone!!! Like the Romans and Nazi's, how much farther do they have to expand before we realize the danger we are all in?!?!

Yes, this is indeed a live grinner in the above pics. Patience and leather gloves are a must. :shock:

When asking, "What would Jesus do?", it's OK to throw a fit and toss tables and chairs around. John 2:15
If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you have fed him for a lifetime.

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2010, 17:32 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

this is a great mini series..cant waite for the up coming series.thanks guys mystx

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2010, 20:47 
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER

Scoop, they are in peace mode right now, there is nothing but cold and snow here in Kansas on Red's line and they said screw it and headed to greener pastures. I can assure you they mean no harm while in your area, they are just furloughed until it is safe to put the brass monkey back out on the yard around here. :--o Hopefully I can send word that the white dust of death is gone away and they can head back this direction. Oh, and of the cross dressing disguise, they catch on quick. Usually they save such activity for weekends but they do tend to blend as much as possible. :lol:

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2010, 21:10 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Scoop wrote:
This is no longer an experiment Mohawk!!! They are learning and expanding at an exponential rate!!! It seems that they are masters of disguise no matter what the location. This is why I don't like driving into Portland. You end up with hitch hikers such as this.
Attack of the fairy grinners!!!!!

It appears this guy learned that pink and rainbow are the perfect way to blend into downtown Portland. Shameless assassins that know no moral bounds.

However, this one was not particularly adept at his mission. Cold, lonely and far from home and his comrades, he offered to "turn tricks" in exchange for a hot shower and a meal. But I wasn't buying it!!

I beg you Mohawk. Stop before it is too late. They are learning much too fast. Their scouts have made it all the way to Oareegone!!! Like the Romans and Nazi's, how much farther do they have to expand before we realize the danger we are all in?!?!

Yes, this is indeed a live grinner in the above pics. Patience and leather gloves are a must. :shock:

LMAO are you freaking kidding me this is to to much i think i just peed my pants

people
enjoying
trapping
alot

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2010, 18:54 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

It's also a good idea to "evacuate" prior to attempting to cross dress a live grinner as well. :shock:

When asking, "What would Jesus do?", it's OK to throw a fit and toss tables and chairs around. John 2:15
If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you have fed him for a lifetime.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 11:46 
Trapper
Trapper

That is great you guys. :D :--D :) :D :--D :)

"May I always try to be the person my dog thinks I am"

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2010, 19:45 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

jase wrote:
hey boom, hows it going?

Doin good. You?

All time favorite:
Skunk 1 (in a bag)

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 09:30 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User