Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 07:03

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: saga continues
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2017, 15:28 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Still hanging in there. Where ever there is.

A friend gifted me a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am. Its in need of repair so my meager savings from my now non existent part time jobs came up to a whopping $740. Im in the process of fixing up the Pontiac so if I do decide to sell it for a vehicle I can cross a ditch in,,, at least MAYBE I can get more for it. About the only thing I can say for it is it's good on gas.
So for now, a vehicle isn't my main issue. I put new tires on it and kept the best ones for my little 4x8 trailer. I still plan on fleeing Colorado sometime in spring or early summer. If we're not nuked by then.

Have about given up on dating sites again..... Seems the guy of my dreams doesn't go on dating sites. LOL.
My profile goes something like this...

Awesome Outdoors Woman, 65, healthy, loves to hunt, trap, fish, guns, doesn't mind hard work, loves all season outdoor activities, knows horses, loves four wheeling, loves motorcycle riding. Is creative, brain tans hides and makes clothing from leather and furs. needs adventure and fun... lots of money isn't a priority if lots of fun takes the place of lots of money.
former Wild land fire fighter, horse trainer, boys boot camp cook, hunting and fishing camp cook.

Hates Malls, in fact hasn't set foot in one for over ten years, hates shopping in general unless it's a boot or gun store.or motor cycle shop. :)
Looking for awesome outdoors Alpha male type who has Many of the same interests I do.

On one profile I stated Im looking for a man whose at the very least as tough as I am. That drew some neg comments from ranks of the less tough than I am. LOL.

Even though I would love to resettle in NW Penna... I don't know anyone there. Which makes it sorta scary to go off on your own, if your a woman. Thanks to a very dear friend, I might be relocating in Michigan. Where I plan to visit the local trappers convention and possibly dab some Pacific Call lure behind my ears to see if I can drum up some interest. LOL.

Some of you might remember I met a very nice, tall man two years ago. We bought an old old house that needed to be totally redone and lived there for over a year without any electricity. When we did get electricity, about a year ago... my bf began to bring his dvd collection to the house and now its all he does. He watches five or six dvds an evening. I feel like a caged animal. You know how when you take a wild animal and put it in a cage how aggressive it is... me. My great hunter turns out only hunts rabbits. Im not eating any rabbit after last winters poisoning from eating a road kill jack rabbit.
Im a dooer not a watcher. Not spending the rest of my healthy, mobile years sitting watching movies. Not my cup of tea.

Anyway... life goes on... between the craziness in my life and the craziness all around me in the world, sanity sometimes seems out of reach and my emotional makeup of a junk yard dog only seems to be growing more unstable. As in ripping the back screen door off the house. I don't know who else has fallen victim to life in general.. but seems any little thing puts me in crazy land. I need to once again find the peace of the outdoors with an adventurous man of like mind. Who enjoys an occasional movie but thrives on life in the outdoors.

So watch out Michigan... here comes the junk yard dog with the heart of a poet. LOL Many loving thanks to you all who wish me well. Im hoping to relocate to somewhere where I can trap and hunt. And contribute something to this wonderful site.

FREEDOM~LIBERTY

Post subject: Re: saga continues
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2017, 15:35 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Wish you the best of luck MSG . Keep us posted.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2017, 19:27 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Heck MSG I would take you on in a heartbeat, but the misses might have other thoughts. Doc is in PA so you know him, so its not like you dont know anybody and Trapperrick is there. What ever happens in your life I wish you the best. And if you ever need help which I can do then please ask.

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2017, 07:56 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

Seems we get to know you better with each posting you make MSG. :lol: There's an old outdoorsman out there somewhere that wants a tough and talented running mate, just don't give up on yourself.