Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 07:05

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: moderator
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016, 19:13 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Today I sent KD a email requesting that I be removed as Moderator. I figure my time is up. Although I enjoyed the privilege its time someone else from this form who lives in the US steps up to the plate. This is truly a gifted site and I will continue to be a member in good standing I hope unless I visit Doc. :) My Grand child and other ventures are more pressing at this time then to continue being a moderator with lack of interest towards this site. I felt this wold be in the greater interest for KD and his wonderful site and members.
Im not gone and will help when I can if needed.

Post subject: Re: moderator
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016, 19:43 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Dang Wolf I think you took what I said about the NAFA thing the wrong way. I wasn't attacking you , I was mad at the liberals and politicians and anyone else who wants to end trapping and wants to dictate to us how we live our lives. I surely didn't intend it to sound like I was mad at you. I sincerely apologize right now to you and all the fine members on here. I think you are a great moderator, a great trapper, and a great guy. Again, I apologize.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016, 20:04 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

No Doc your comment had nothing to do with it and no others as well. No need for an oplogy. I felt it was time to move on. My intentions are still to be here just not under that title. Now i can be a renegade like you and TT :D

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016, 20:39 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

wolf1199 wrote:
No Doc your comment had nothing to do with it and no others as well. No need for an oplogy. I felt it was time to move on. My intentions are still to be here just not under that title. Now i can be a renegade like you and TT :D

Well I sure hope not, Like I say , I'm just mad at all the crap going on in the world and especially in our country, didn't mean it to sound like I was mad at you. I don't like the thought of other countries having a say in what we do, our own politicians are pricks enough. And I assure you, you would be welcome in my home any time.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2016, 12:43 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Wolf you were great at being a moderator and thank you for taking the time to do it for all of us....enjoy the time with the grandchild...

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2016, 19:07 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

wolf1199 wrote:
Today I sent KD a email requesting that I be removed as Moderator. I figure my time is up. Although I enjoyed the privilege its time someone else from this form who lives in the US steps up to the plate. This is truly a gifted site and I will continue to be a member in good standing I hope unless I visit Doc. :) My Grand child and other ventures are more pressing at this time then to continue being a moderator with lack of interest towards this site. I felt this wold be in the greater interest for KD and his wonderful site and members.
Im not gone and will help when I can if needed.

:cry: :cry: :cry: So much for letting your "Buddy" know about this before making a public announcement! You have been an excellent addition to our humble group of Moderators. You have always remained a cool head when the crap would get stirred up....I reckon I should give it up too since my 17th Grandchild was just born. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2016, 19:44 

That is very sad news Wolf. I could tell in a few comments that you made that your heart just doesn't seem to be into it this year.

I've been trapping for 37 years now and I can remember times I wasn't into it like when I was around 19 when I had my first real serious relationship and would rather spend time with that girl then hunting, trapping or fishing... :roll: (Man was I dumb....)

And then after my daughter was born late in 1997. That was a great year trapping for me. My daughter was born on November 28th and 16 months later my son was born. I did very little trapping from 1998 until about 2003, just simply no time.

Yes Wolf, it's hard to get excited about trapping when the market looks as bleak as it does. You definitely are one of the most knowledgeable trappers that has been a member of WAT and sure hope you continue your great insight to all of the newcomers here on WAT.

Thank you for a job well done! :D

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2016, 18:55 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Seems I'M still up there, KD must be on vacation.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2016, 12:25 
HATCHET MAN
HATCHET MAN

Thank you for all you've done here Wolf. I so very much appreciate the help you have offered throughout the years. Have fun with the grandkids and I hope to visit you for some walleye action at some point in the future.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2016, 12:47 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

Gone but not forgotten..... :cry:

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2016, 07:58 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Sad news.... you're the best wolf.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2016, 06:19