Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 23:39

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Funny story
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2015, 18:57 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

So this morning after breakfast I decided to go outside and skin a half dozen rats I had in the freezer. I took my little one with me after I bundled her up and out we went. My wife was sleeping in and I figured with the little one out with me the house would be a bit quieter. 15 minutes into this, my wife comes out, and once she realized I was skinning and putting up rats in my pajama pants, she freaks. I told her that rats are rather easy to skin and not a mess like coons. She proceeds to tell me how gross I am and I should put on my trapping cloths. I told her I wanted to stay out of the bedroom so she could sleep so I just went as I was.

I was perplexed. This is the same woman who is fine with me drying rats, beaver mink In front of the wood burner. Same woman who is fine with me taking over half the basement during season and having all my critters hanging from rafters. Any ideas gentleman? And no she is not on her special time lol.

Live Free or Die

Post subject: Re: Funny story
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2015, 20:14 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Leave a set of overalls in the shed and use them when needed. Remember, you do want to keep mama happy. or NOBODY will be happy.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2015, 21:48 
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Man asking me for help with your woman is like a worm calling a Robin for help. :shock:

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2015, 22:34 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Can't help ya here. Don't have them problems. I do what I want, when I want, how I want and how ever long I want..........always. Never a single complaint from her ever about anything. I also give her the same respect back. I feel sorry for you men that do have them problems. Have had women in the past that did give me problem like your having.............but I'm not built like that and neither is my wife. I have never been happier. Guess I'm just a lucky man!! 8)

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 09:43 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Richard Murray wrote:
Can't help ya here. Don't have them problems. I do what I want, when I want, how I want and how ever long I want..........always. Never a single complaint from her ever about anything. I also give her the same respect back. I feel sorry for you men that do have them problems. Have had women in the past that did give me problem like your having.............but I'm not built like that and neither is my wife. I have never been happier. Guess I'm just a lucky man!! 8)

I hear ya. Usually she is great like you are describing. That's why I was so shocked about the pants I was wearing. Believe me, if I had a woman that acted this way regularly, things would change right quick.

Live Free or Die

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 12:10 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

WCS wrote:
Richard Murray wrote:

I hear ya. Usually she is great like you are describing. That's why I was so shocked about the pants I was wearing. Believe me, if I had a woman that acted this way regularly, things would change right quick.

.....and would those changes involve denial, chest puffing, and grunting,,,,,so long as she is oblivious to it????? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry wcs, just flipping you a hard time! :D

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 14:34 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

WCS wrote:
Richard Murray wrote:

Glad to hear that WCS! That tells me ya got BACKBONE! So many men lack a backbone or gonads. jmo. :wink: