Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 18:32

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2015, 10:40 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11245
Location: Alberta, Canada
http://www.trapperspost.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2015, 16:15 
Offline
Trapper
Trapper

Joined: 19 Jun 2015, 20:11
Posts: 66
Location: Central, Penna
Ya, I get it. It's pretty good.

It's what the old trapper used to be like. I wish PA Trapper's Association would switch to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2015, 16:42 
Offline
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper
User avatar

Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 16:50
Posts: 1070
Location: South Eastern NB
I don't get it, but I have been given a few copies. Its a pretty good magazine in my opinion.

_________________
13/14 hunt/trap season
Geese-13
Grouse-1
Squirrel-6
Coon-4
Muskrat-8 (1 eaten)
Mink-1 (ranched)



Check out my youtube channel? I'm retroslickbass. I have some videos of me playin piano and bass in church!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/retroslickb ... rid&view=0 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul. Mark 8:36


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2015, 19:56 
Offline
Trapper
Trapper

Joined: 19 Nov 2014, 14:16
Posts: 24
Location: South Central Indiana
This and Fur Fish and Game I read cover to cover. I would call it very similar to FFG.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2015, 20:19 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 30 Jan 2010, 16:53
Posts: 2998
Location: Minnesota
TrappersPost is the one magazine on which I will not let my subscription lapse.

_________________
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2015, 08:03 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11245
Location: Alberta, Canada
Thanks guys. I hadn't heard of it until the other day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2015, 15:28 
Offline
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Joined: 14 Mar 2008, 20:20
Posts: 11652
Location: west virginia
Heard of it but don't get it. Who needs it when we have you guys ? :? :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
Those who trade liberty for security shall have neither.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2015, 00:10 
Offline
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Joined: 25 Dec 2009, 13:56
Posts: 403
doc9013 wrote:
Heard of it but don't get it. Who needs it when we have you guys ? :? :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:


Good to see y'all are still at it!!! :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2015, 07:41 
Offline
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 12:18
Posts: 16400
Location: Lufkin, TX
hillbilly wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
Heard of it but don't get it. Who needs it when we have you guys ? :? :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:


Good to see y'all are still at it!!! :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o


Hello Hillbilly....where the heck you been?

_________________
Actions Speak Louder Than Words


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2015, 16:54 
Offline
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Joined: 25 Dec 2009, 13:56
Posts: 403
Swamp Rat wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
Heard of it but don't get it. Who needs it when we have you guys ? :? :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:


Good to see y'all are still at it!!! :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o


Hello Hillbilly....where the heck you been?


Howdy Swamp. I stop in and check on you guys pretty often. Looks like a lot of new faces.

Did the rains down your way not hit you too hard?

Everyone is fine here in the holler. New young dog we got this spring made friends with a young doe and now that dang deer follows us all around the farm. She thinks she is a dog! :roll: I think she sleeps down in one of my sheds because when we let the dog out in the morning, he runs towards the shed and then brings the deer back with him to help him eat his dog-food.

She stays right with us while squirrel hunting and not even flinches when we fire a gun.

Trappin' season is about upon us. Can't wait!

Y'all stay safe and have fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2015, 18:16 
Offline
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 12:18
Posts: 16400
Location: Lufkin, TX
hillbilly wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
Heard of it but don't get it. Who needs it when we have you guys ? :? :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:


Good to see y'all are still at it!!! :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o


Hello Hillbilly....where the heck you been?


Howdy Swamp. I stop in and check on you guys pretty often. Looks like a lot of new faces.

Did the rains down your way not hit you too hard?

Everyone is fine here in the holler. New young dog we got this spring made friends with a young doe and now that dang deer follows us all around the farm. She thinks she is a dog! :roll: I think she sleeps down in one of my sheds because when we let the dog out in the morning, he runs towards the shed and then brings the deer back with him to help him eat his dog-food.

She stays right with us while squirrel hunting and not even flinches when we fire a gun.

Trappin' season is about upon us. Can't wait!

Y'all stay safe and have fun.


Not too much rain in my area Hillbilly, but 80 miles SE of here where my hunting trapping area is, got up to 12" this weekend. That is on top of several inches last weekend and a prediction of rain for the upcoming weekend. I'll just have to work with the hand dealt.

That is funny about the new pet deer.

_________________
Actions Speak Louder Than Words


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2015, 18:25 
Offline
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Joined: 25 Dec 2009, 13:56
Posts: 403
Swamp Rat wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
Heard of it but don't get it. Who needs it when we have you guys ? :? :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:


Good to see y'all are still at it!!! :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o


Hello Hillbilly....where the heck you been?


Howdy Swamp. I stop in and check on you guys pretty often. Looks like a lot of new faces.

Did the rains down your way not hit you too hard?

Everyone is fine here in the holler. New young dog we got this spring made friends with a young doe and now that dang deer follows us all around the farm. She thinks she is a dog! :roll: I think she sleeps down in one of my sheds because when we let the dog out in the morning, he runs towards the shed and then brings the deer back with him to help him eat his dog-food.

She stays right with us while squirrel hunting and not even flinches when we fire a gun.

Trappin' season is about upon us. Can't wait!

Y'all stay safe and have fun.


Not too much rain in my area Hillbilly, but 80 miles SE of here where my hunting trapping area is, got up to 12" this weekend. That is on top of several inches last weekend and a prediction of rain for the upcoming weekend. I'll just have to work with the hand dealt.

That is funny about the new pet deer.


Well, I sure hope Camp Winky and the area are okay. I sure do like your trapping excursion posts from down that way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone get this?
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2015, 23:02 
Offline
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 12:18
Posts: 16400
Location: Lufkin, TX
hillbilly wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
Heard of it but don't get it. Who needs it when we have you guys ? :? :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:


Good to see y'all are still at it!!! :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o :--o


Hello Hillbilly....where the heck you been?


Howdy Swamp. I stop in and check on you guys pretty often. Looks like a lot of new faces.

Did the rains down your way not hit you too hard?

Everyone is fine here in the holler. New young dog we got this spring made friends with a young doe and now that dang deer follows us all around the farm. She thinks she is a dog! :roll: I think she sleeps down in one of my sheds because when we let the dog out in the morning, he runs towards the shed and then brings the deer back with him to help him eat his dog-food.

She stays right with us while squirrel hunting and not even flinches when we fire a gun.

Trappin' season is about upon us. Can't wait!

Y'all stay safe and have fun.


Not too much rain in my area Hillbilly, but 80 miles SE of here where my hunting trapping area is, got up to 12" this weekend. That is on top of several inches last weekend and a prediction of rain for the upcoming weekend. I'll just have to work with the hand dealt.

That is funny about the new pet deer.


Well, I sure hope Camp Winky and the area are okay. I sure do like your trapping excursion posts from down that way.


You can count on that about Jan or Feb.

_________________
Actions Speak Louder Than Words


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group