Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 14 Dec 2017, 17:50

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015, 15:10 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

My daughter went to a Rescue Squad meeting and a Virginia Police officer came over and was giving a presentation on meth heads.

Do you all know what those idiots use to make that poison ?
Among the ingredients are Coleman fuel, acetone, some type of acid, ammonium hydroxide, and lithium strips out of batteries. :--o :--o :--o

I can't comprehend how a person could be convinced to take that crap into their body. :shock: :shock:

I don't feel so bad about drinkin beer now.

My question is this .................. who was the first F 'in idiot to dream up how to make that poison ?? :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015, 18:28 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

It is called "dope" for a reason,

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015, 21:14 
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Never made it, seen it or would Know what it looks like. Don't do beer either though. :roll:

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015, 22:00 
Trapper
Trapper

it was hitler, he had his scientests make a drug that would keep his solders up for days. and american solder
stated he watcht them fortifi the beach of normandy nonstop. so the jerk was hitler

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015, 22:41 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Watched the first story on 60 Minutes tonight. It was about the Syrian gov rocketing their own civilians with nerve gas. Lots of video of kids, women, and men dying or just dead from the stuff. The nerve agent is called SARIN, which stands for initials or parts of the last names of the 4 German scientists who came with the stuff for the Nazis. Even had a pix of the smiley lead scientist I think his name was Scrader. How "wonderful" to be remembered by history as the father of a nerve gas :(

doc, yeah, some nasty stuff for making meth the any-which-way can but the big pharm companies can make the stuff (or its earlier cousins--don't know who much "legal" amphetamines are used any more). They just make it look cleaner but being in a factory and having people with hair nets and such...

doc, you also know who the ultimate creator of such s***t is...it is the fallen side of mankind that think they can do everything better than God can. And of course there is the Evil One who sits in the corner and smiles his wicked best as he leads people astray.

Genesis 1:26

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2015, 10:48 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Just adding a little.. Meth is rampant here. Theres one particualr water bottle(plastic) its cooked it. The battery acid is what starts it cooking. Called shake and bake. You can cook it virtually anywhere. If you dont have it in your area your lucky. But please educate your kids to the dangers of these bottles. They are lidded and discarded as they are considered paraphernalia. They are explosive. If Tampered with, touched or handled in any way they can explode. 1 bottle can demolish the average sized room. Our Bomb squads handle them when discovered. They are common in ditches here too. Equivalent to a landmine. I believe its the taller "water one"bottles but I'll look at the gas station later. They have blue and clear label. PC may see some evidence there or anyone in farming areas as anhydrous ammonia is a critical ingredient. They steal it with coffee thermoses etc. Its popular to make it on the road now. Store it in the trunk and toss the bottles out as the meth is removed. Here its "cooked" for 6-24 hours but times vary as to ingredients, humidity or quality of ingredients. So a big "cooker" in essence could be driving around with 50+ of these bottles cooking in their trunk..

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2015, 18:06 
Trapper
Trapper

Doesn't seem to be as much here now. I personally have only found a few labs. North of me, that crew found, well, went through 29 labs one fire season. Most of those fires were caused by the lab.

Up in East Tn, there is a pretty big problem I understand.

I am like the other fellow thinking about all the stuff that goes into it. What gets me is this, who sits around and says, lets smoke this or that and see what happens. I mean, think about it. There are some flowers that will alter your state of mind, but still, who tried it first?

We heard a fire call a while back. Car on fire. Ok, here are the details. Guy was driving down the road, and he decided to have a smoke. It is real cool out so his windows are up. He lights up his smoke, but forgot he had a bottle of ether making meth between his legs. Ok, long story short, he now has no need for birth control. He is no doubt the poster child for birth control. He did live, but I bet he was in a lot of pain for a long, long time.

Honestly, when the labs burn, it saves a lot of money on the clean up, as folks are making big money cleaning up these places. I think the average small lab clean up is 3 to 5,000. That figure is a few years old now.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2015, 21:41 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Call me demented , but I always have to smile when I hear of a meth-maker blowing himself up. Just like when those flag-burners catch themselves on fire. 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2015, 07:02 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

I agree Doc. I get a real good laugh.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2015, 13:25 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

thats why i can't buy sani-flush around here anymore. cold pills, we got to show drivers licenses to buy, too many and you get a knock on the door.the worlds going mad!!

life member pta distric #1,venango co leader
life member vfw
member fta
member nta
i have trapped in nebraska,michigan,new york,alaska and pa.
us air force retired.

PostPosted: 01 May 2015, 10:35 
HATCHET MAN
HATCHET MAN

doc9013 wrote:
I don't feel so bad about drinkin beer now.

Only four ingredients Doc. Water, Barley, Hops and Yeast. All natural. :D :D