Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 21:31

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2014, 17:20 

What an exciting and fun filled week we have coming up!

First, my son has left for Washington DC. If you guys remember, he and his classmates won the state TSA (Technology Student Association) competition back in April. They are competing against students from across the U.S for the National title. My wife, Vicky and I are heading there on Monday with the awards ceremony being held on Tuesday morning.

Also, I have contacted with my congressman. He has agreed to take on a tour of the house of representatives on Wednesday afternoon. It will be cool to see where nothing but bad legislation and nonsense takes place......I have to admit, my congressman, is a very nice guy (and a republican).

The Canadian Football League has kicked off their season! That means that football has started, trapping is right around the corner! :--D And, the Saskatchewan Roughriders (the official CFL team of WAT, because I said so) Kick off at 7 PM eastern time on TSN in Canada and ESPN 3 (on the computer here in the States) on Sunday.

Since I'll be in D.C. for a couple of days, I'll post the monthly calendar pic on Sunday. I think you'll like July.

Also, since I might not be able to check things out on WAT, I want to wish all of our Canadian friends a very happy CANADA DAY on July 1st!

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2014, 19:08 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Thanks TR and you have a blast with your week endeavors and good luck to your son. Canada day will find me alone as the wife is in Ottawa visiting our oldest son. I still got the dog though. And all of you US trappers have a wonderful July 4th.

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2014, 20:20 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Hope you have a great week Rick !!

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2014, 22:06 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

That does sound like a lot of fun for the family. Be sure and keep one hand on your wallet while in Washington DC!