Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 14:05

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 18:39 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

I got up early this morning and got to work getting crap done before the big snowstorm comes again. :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil:

I got all the animals fed and watered, cut wood, split wood, cut brush, filled in potholes in the driveway, planted some garlic in the hotbed, butchered a pheasant, ran cable and hooked up 6 security cameras and motion detectors, and then decided it was a good day to dig in some more posts for my high-fence garden fence. I was digging post holes, and I swear I found night crawlers over 28 inches down. :shock: :shock:
Just wondering how deep they go ? :?: :?:

By the way, chickens go nuts over night crawlers. :lol: :lol: :lol: For some odd reason it seems to be an aphrodisiac. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 18:56 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

doc9013 wrote:
I got up early this morning and got to work getting crap done before the big snowstorm comes again. :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil:

I got all the animals fed and watered, cut wood, split wood, cut brush, filled in potholes in the driveway, planted some garlic in the hotbed, butchered a pheasant, ran cable and hooked up 6 security cameras and motion detectors, and then decided it was a good day to dig in some more posts for my high-fence garden fence. I was digging post holes, and I swear I found night crawlers over 28 inches down. :shock: :shock:

By the way, chickens go nuts over night crawlers. :lol: :lol: :lol: For some odd reason it seems to be an aphrodisiac. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:shock: Your chickens have 28 inch necks? :roll:

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 19:09 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Swamp Rat wrote:
doc9013 wrote:

I would guess what ever the frost line is they would stay below it and farther. It should vary depending on what part of the country it is and how bad the winter. Just my guess though. :roll:

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 20:03 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Swamp Rat wrote:
doc9013 wrote:

No ,but but they don't seem to have a problem finding the hole. :twisted: :twisted:

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 20:24 
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

doc9013 wrote:

Just a guess here as I ain't never measured but I'd think maybe say 1/4 inch. You'd have to ask a female crawler for a more exact measurement. :wink:

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 21:14 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

trappintime wrote:
doc9013 wrote:

Just a guess here as I ain't never measured but I'd think maybe say 1/4 inch. You'd have to ask a female crawler for a more exact measurement. :wink:

Well, that really isn't the type of question I'd like to ask, ...... but if you insist....... what is your wife's phone number ?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 21:18 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

doc9013 wrote:
trappintime wrote:
doc9013 wrote:

Well, that really isn't the type of question I'd like to ask, ...... but if you insist....... what is your wife's phone number ?

Nice comeback!!! :--o :--o :--o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm busting a gut. Stop it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 21:25 

doc9013 wrote:
trappintime wrote:
doc9013 wrote:

She may know about slither's but I never crawled. :--? 707-543-7679

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 21:47 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

trappintime wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
trappintime wrote:
doc9013 wrote:

She may know about slither's but I never crawled. :--? 707-543-7679

Nice try Trap. IF that IS your wife's number , I'm already half deaf in one ear and gobbler season is coming soon, so I can't risk going deaf in the other ear.
My guess is, that number is to some broad with either schizophrenia or is into S&M , or a weird combination of both, or she has 15 kids and a bad herpes blister. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 22:00 

jase wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are nuts!

Hey man, I've been stuck here at the yard since Wednesday and I don't here a plow yet, so I got cause. :wink:

The wifes phone rang and now if it ain't doc I'm concerned cause she locked herself in the bedroom. :shock:

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2013, 22:29 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

trappintime wrote:
jase wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are nuts!

Hey man, I've been stuck here at the yard since Wednesday and I don't here a plow yet, so I got cause. :wink:

The wifes phone rang and now if it ain't doc I'm concerned cause she locked herself in the bedroom. :shock:

Dang Gee Golly holy Moses !!!!!! Trap, I owe you one L of an apology !!!!!!! I did not know your wife was ever in the Navy !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2013, 13:47 

doc9013 wrote:

I'm a little nervous about how you tested for this :--? I know we all love animals here, but this is just goin' too far!!!