Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 23:35

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Evil in this world...
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2012, 20:56 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

I'm sure most of us are sickened and saddened by the wanton slaughter at the CT school today. I believe there is true evil in the world and it is spiritually directed with human accompliances doing the deeds. Good has always had to fight evil but it seems that events are coming quicker and more in our faces than ever before, especially in the USA. Doc and others here have stated that ultimately its in God's hands, and I believe this as well. But I also believe that each of us will be required to make a choice before we're done on this earth on who we serve. Pray for the victims of this evil deed, pray for our country, and get right with the Lord. Time may be shorter than we know...

Genesis 1:26

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2012, 00:05 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

i agree...great post..thanks, denny

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2012, 08:15 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Pure evil....prayers for the victims and families.

Badgers--11
Mink--8
Rats--257
grinners--39
beaver--12

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2012, 09:36 
Trapper
Trapper

consider this, how many people are on antidepresents? i truely believe that prescription drugs are to blame for this phenomonon...but you are right...big pharma is evil. God ment for us to live in a MORE natural world than we currently exist in today.

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2012, 10:11 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

bigsky wrote:
consider this, how many people are on antidepresents? i truely believe that prescription drugs are to blame for this phenomonon...but you are right...big pharma is evil. God ment for us to live in a MORE natural world than we currently exist in today.

Bigsky, I would like to find an excuse that would fit all these senseless situations but the truth of the matter is that POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is the root cause of most! Here in the US in the mid-60s it became PC to be more LIBERAL and try to UNDERSTAND WHY all such folks were "made" to do such awful things and since it wasn't their fault, the PC rule of thumb is DON'T LET THE PUNISHMENTS MATCH THE CRIMES. So we have a society full of misfits that are never held responsible for their actions! The Texas Penal Institution became the Dept of Corrections and the intent was to REHABILITATE the misfits. We went from 14,000 inmates statewide to numbers that would boogle the mind. Now inmates get college educations, medical care, room, board not to mention access to some of the best tattoo artist in the country and do not have to work on the farms if the weather isn't just so so.....they are really being punished. No, it is easy to understand why the misfits feel free to do such things. Take Maj Hasan (or whatever the *******'s name is) that did the Ft Hood shooting, he hasn't come to trial because he now wears a beard like his "religion" requires....but for years he did not wear one and actively drew a very pricey paycheck from the Gov't for being a Major. Liberals make BS fit their causes, for my 2 cents worth, all their souls can burn in Hell. This is my opinion only.

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2012, 12:53 
Forum not-so-Newbie
Forum not-so-Newbie

Swamp Rat, Right on man.....Working hand in hand with law enforcement i see this everyday. Until we bear down and start doing something to these monsters (who basically get a slap on the hand now), that is they dont do the chicken thing and take their self out. Our County is only going to make the the "perfect monster". An eye for an eye...... I think it should be two eyes for an eye but thats just my opinion, until we start living by this again its not gonna get better. My heart achs for the families in CT and its something that will stick with all of us forver

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2012, 20:11 
Trapper
Trapper

not sure that public execution would be much of a deterent to someone that is suicidal.
not sure that political correctness has much to do with it either...look at suicides, murders, mass murders...most of them have a common theme...anti depressents, or some other psycotropic drug....we are going to mediacte ourselves into insanity..

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2012, 20:29 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Thiefs hands cut off, rapists casturated, and murders hung just like the old days would clear out alot of rif raf.
Just my opinion.

Badgers--11
Mink--8
Rats--257
grinners--39
beaver--12

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2012, 09:56 
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

I feel for all the people of that area :cry: . Kinda/sorta makes me wonder if it isn't the schools themselves that are partially to blame for the way young people see the world :oops: . There has been crazy/mixed up people since we started walking upright though. Just that when they get to this magnitude it seems worse.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2012, 10:39 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

It was awful. I can't even understand how someone could do that. Some people say he was insane, but that isn't insane. That is pure evil.

Squirrel-6
Coon-4
Muskrat-8 (1 eaten)
Mink-1 (ranched)

Check out my youtube channel? I'm retroslickbass. I have some videos of me playin piano and bass in church!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/retroslickb ... rid&view=0 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul. Mark 8:36

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2012, 22:08 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

My prayers go out to all the victims and their families of this senseless tragedy. Also to those little kids who survived but had to witness this horror. :cry: :cry: :cry:

We all know that in the coming months, the liberal idiots will intensify their call for more gun laws and gun bans. Anyone with half a brain knows that this will only make the situation worse. Criminals and psychos will NOT give up their weapons, it will only disarm more honest people.

And we all know the guvment won't help. They can send billions of dollars to muslim countries who aid and support terrorists who kill our troops and citizens, but WON"T pay for even ONE armed guard in each of our schools to protect our precious little children. SHAME on the politicians !!! Both republican and democrat. SHAME on all of you . :evil: :evil: :evil:

It seems to me our only alternative is to follow Israel's example, and ARM our TEACHERS. Get rid of these idiotic laws banning guns on school property, and let the teachers arm themselves to protect our kids like they do in Israel. IT WORKS !!! Look it up if you don't believe me.

Let teachers voluntarily carry weapons if they desire....just one in each school would be a deterrent to many of these idiots, and save countless lives in situations like this.

Like nonPC said, I do believe God is in control, but I also believe He gives us free will. There will always be evil. Will there always be good to counter it ?

I have to agree with this dude. :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8)

"Go in there! Get something done, and if you die, die a f***ing hero..."
Video response to today's massacre. This really fired me up especially towards the end. These guys run a tactical school that I am seriously considering training with. Really good video that tells you to get in the fight and help stop it. Get a set of balls.
Last edited by Sgt.Mac; 12-14-2012 at 06:02 PM.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2012, 22:19 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Sorry folks, can't get the video to load. Pretty graphic anyway, probably get deleted or get me banned. :lol: :lol: The title is " Active shooter Part II, Get in the fight ". It's on youtube. Check it out. This guy tells it like it is.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2012, 22:55 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

yeah Doc, i think this might be the straw that broke the camels back as far as gun control. Molon Labe...

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2012, 08:01 
Trapper
Trapper

It's taking me awhile to post on this being I just lost my brother in-law who lived with me and my wife for over a year we lost him in may this year do to suicide by gun and he was mental ill he was on meds that help him then the great gov decided that they were going to control and took him off the meds he sprailed down he was afraid of hurting someone esle so he took his own life, so as far as meds for an excuse goes that is B.S. and as far as gun control well thats like drugs there illeagal and that works RIGHT . My guestion is if a person gets drunk and runs across a game field the T.V. won't show it because they want to detire someone else doing the same thing but if you mass murder its 24 hour coverage. I pray for the families in privite knowing frist hand that people priding over them is making them live it over and over is very painful let them heal in piece there is nothing you can say or do that is going to make them feel better just take time and being in the spot light its going to take longer they cant turn antwhere without seeing thats all i got to say getting worked up

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2012, 21:42 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

NYDT- I'm sorry for your loss. I think its easy to talk about mental illness in the abstract or just ignore it. Walking in someone's shoes who has to deal with it day in, day out is something different I'm sure.

I totally agree with you about the media. Every time they go 24 hour crazy over such a tradgey for ratings and usually to push a political agenda, they reinforce another sick mind that the way to immortal infamy (or twisted glory in their minds) is to do the same type of thing. Without changing other things in a free (some say semi-free) society, such as hardening schools and other soft spots in various ways, the cycle begins again sooner or later.

The media (as with probably a majority of the population) also have no sense of scale. This crime was truly shocking but in the cold clear light of the morning, it only affects a few hundred, possibly a few thousands of people in the most direct way. Out of a nation of 315,000,000 people. Not that probably 2,000+ people have had their lives ruined by 1 individual but in the end the vast majority of people will not directly experience such a horrendous crime. But because 24/7 media slaps us in the face with it, many people think its going to be around every corner for them.

Ever since Charles Whitam climbed up the tower at the UT campus in Austin in 1966 and started blazing away at people, there have probably been less than a couple hundred mass shooters (don't know the exact number) and they have killed from the high hundreds to at the most a few thousand people in a nation that has somewhere between 200,000,000 to 300,000,00 firearms. And how many hundreds of millions of Americans have lived since that day in 1966?? Again, for the people directly involved, its an absolute tragedy. For most of everybody else, its something terrible in passing and we get on with our daily lives.

For our liberal friends who insist, either because they truly care (see only in absolutes and can't scale) or because they believe they know better than everybody else and can rule the world as a social utopia (which we know will fail because failable people can't rule absolutely and only trynanny comes from it), gun "control" is the answer. So, they would gladly sacriface the rights of 150,000,000+ American gun owners to prevent a few hundred crazy tortured and/or evil souls from doing unspeakable acts. It doesn't make any sense to me but then again I can scale up (as sad as that may be some days) and see some of the costs of "free" society of 300,000,000+ people.

Here's a blog I heard about this morning. I'm not supporting everything she says. I'm not asking you all to pity her. If she's honest, I'm just presenting her life dealing with a mentally ill youth. Something to think about...

http://anarchistsoccermom.blogspot.com/ ... kable.html

Genesis 1:26

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2012, 22:32 
Trapper
Trapper

I don't even know where to began. This is a real tragedy, there is some brain sick people out there that's for sure.
I believe a lot of these shootings could be avoided by putting the Bible back in schools so people actually have some fear of God in them, with no one to answer to whose to stop them from doing whatever they want? Then some of the sick movies and video games need to be got-in rid of to.