Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 18 Dec 2017, 00:12

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2011, 11:17 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

smoz wrote:
jeepfreek wrote:
smoz, have you received my skunks? the postal service said they would get there wed or thurs and havent heard anything from ya?

hello there , yes i got them and i got to say im verry happy with them ,they are verry nice skunks ,way better then i expected ,ill surely leave 100 percent good feed back ,i will buy from this seller again

Great, sounds good!

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2011, 19:39 
Trapper
Trapper

sdrinkman wrote:
your new one is in the mail PM sent on details, leave feedback on here when u get it to let these guys know, its packed on ice

this one never made it to me ,i sent a pic of the letter that i got from the post office from, St paul MN 55101 the letter stated that they tossed the package out for the following reasons, improper packaged ,and decomposition , so it never made it past there,i wrote to him several times and he wasnt able to catch a replacement animal for me ,so i just asked for a refund , ill keep everything updated as i can,i did however find a great skunk hide seller he is jeepfreak i got great skunk hides from him they arrived fast and very fresh hes a great seller if you are looking for good fresh hides check with him hes an outstanding seller

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2011, 08:36 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

smoz wrote:
sdrinkman wrote:
your new one is in the mail PM sent on details, leave feedback on here when u get it to let these guys know, its packed on ice

this one never made it to me ,i sent a pic of the letter that i got from the post office from, St paul MN 55101 the letter stated that they tossed the package out for the following reasons, improper packaged ,and decomposition , so it never made it past there,i wrote to him several times and he wasnt able to catch a replacement animal for me ,so i just asked for a refund , ill keep everything updated as i can,i did however find a great skunk hide seller he is jeepfreak i got great skunk hides from him they arrived fast and very fresh hes a great seller if you are looking for good fresh hides check with him hes an outstanding seller

Smoz, we have a thread in this section listed as "Good Feed Back" on buying, selling or tradin in case you want to put the feed back there. Glad you are getting some hides coming in good conditions.

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2011, 11:32 
Trapper
Trapper

Swamp Rat wrote:
smoz wrote:
sdrinkman wrote:

Smoz, we have a thread in this section listed as "Good Feed Back" on buying, selling or tradin in case you want to put the feed back there. Glad you are getting some hides coming in good conditions.

just an update ,, ive still havnt received a refund from sdrinkman and still no reply ,im leaveing feedback in the feedback forum tomorow ,and for some strange reason ,when i send a pm now it tells me some users shut this option off ,??