Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 20:56

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2008, 14:00 
Trapper
Trapper

Making room. Time to part with my huge collection and offer these to those in need. I have nearly 100 new & old issues of "The Trapper & Predator Caller" magazines. A mixture of months and years dating from 1977 thru the most recent Oct.'08 issue. Most are in very good quality. Some, especially the older types, have slight tears or loose covers.
I haven't taken the time to separate the months nor the years but if you are interested in specific years, months, or even select issues, I will gladly make the time to rummage through them. Photos of those issues will be posted on this forum for others to see ~OR~ Sent privately to the interested party (pm me and provide an email address).

PRICES &/OR TRADE INTERESTS:
As mentioned, older issues have seen some wear over their 20-30 years of reading. However, just because the covers or some corners have had this, does not mean they are not filled with great trapping & predator calling information. With that mentioned,,,

** All 1977-79 are priced at .75 Cents each.
*Any issue from 1980-2008 that does not meet my high standards (has tears, loose covers, writing, water damage, etc) will be discounted or offered as a .75 Cent sale.

**All those which meet my "very good quality" with dates 1980-2008 are priced at $1.00 each.

*In addition to this sale, I will throw in several FREE issues (2) of FFG, Fur Harvester or American Trapper (choice being the buyers purgative) to those buyers who purchase 12 or more issues. Those issues can be seen in the second photo.

Now for the trades: I will trade issues for beaver castors or sacks, marten lure, bobcat bait, lure or urine, clean 1 gallon round plastic buckets or possibly something I might have forgot.

SHIPPING:
Depending how many issues and the desire length of time you are willing to wait, the buyer will pay only the actual mailing costs. This cost will be determined after the selected issue(s) have been requested and weighed by my Post Office. Then I can confirm the total amount. Delivery time for such mailing rates are shown below in *business days:
Media... 7-10 days
Parcel Post... 6-7 days
First Class - (only up to 2lbs.) ... 3-5 days
Priority... 2-3 Days

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thx - Randy - Nutz