Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 00:17

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 20 May 2010, 17:52 
Trapper
Trapper

August 26th, 27th, and 28th, 2010 at Neil Olson's, 760 East Bethel Road, Bethel, Maine. There are seminars and events all through Friday and Saturday covering canines, beavers, fisher, marten, lures/baits, bear, mink, muskrats, auctions, activities for the kids, etc.

There are camping sites available. Admission is $5/adult, and $5/night camping. You can get more info by calling 207-875-5765.

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2010, 12:41 
i will be at this one...gonna camp there for two nights......anyone else going to be there?

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2010, 08:19 
NOBODY???....Nelson you gonna be there??....my father would take me to this when i was like 7 years old, cant wait to get back up there.

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2010, 17:20 
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

howdy boys im new on this site my name is ratboy im from upstate ny theres 3 of us coming up to niels this year for the first time this year maybe ill see you

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2010, 17:22 
Trapper
Trapper

I'm going Friday and Saturday. Can't wait.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2010, 08:43 
im heading up thursday morning....think its about 7-8 hour drive for us so ill be there around noontime to set up camp. Look for the New Jersey plates on the truck and come by to say hello and have a beer anytime.

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2010, 01:55 
Trapper
Trapper

I never got a chance to go to this.... I was still on probation at work.... so you know what that means... I actually sold neil my fur last year... He is a really great guy... so how was the weekend??? I was actually hoping to go to find out more information about maten trapping. I am planning on going trapping in Rangeley this year for marten and fisher when I have company shut down. I was wondering if Marten are up in that neck of the woods or if I should go further north?..... any thoughts?