Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

PA License
Page 1 of 1

Author:  PaGrouseGuy [ 24 Sep 2009, 05:56 ]
Post subject:  PA License

I would like to get into ADC work on the side and was wondering if anyone knew what I need to do in PA to get a license and just some general info. I can't seem to find anything online other than the Humane Society's recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Author:  nhcruffler [ 24 Sep 2009, 11:27 ]
Post subject: 

Try your State Fish & Game Dept. or what ever they call it. Back in Michigan it was the DNR but in New Hampshire its the Fish & Game. Good Luck. NH

Author:  peace keeper [ 24 Sep 2009, 18:59 ]
Post subject: 

i agree with nh check out your fish and game dept and maby a state game officer

Author:  PaGrouseGuy [ 24 Sep 2009, 21:58 ]
Post subject: 

I haven't been able to find anything on there website. Might have to call the regional office.

Author:  peace keeper [ 24 Sep 2009, 22:51 ]
Post subject: 

that doesnt suprise me but if you can get ahold of your resident bioligist he should be able to give you all the info you need good luck

Author:  BigMoo3 [ 25 Sep 2009, 14:23 ]
Post subject: 

i was lookin at gettin mine too. just somethin else to add to the arsnel and bag of tricks. im pretty sure we have to go into the regional office to get it.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group