Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 19:20

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PLEASE READ: Signatures
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2007, 15:37 
HATCHET MAN
HATCHET MAN

I have noticed a number of the members here have their season's catch results in their signatures. That's cool. However, I would like to ask that you please only list legal furbearers when you do this. While we all know and expect that occasionally a non-target animal will be caught and released, we really don't need a list of those on this forum for non-trappers to view and quote from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2007, 02:27 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

oops sorry , I did catch and turned in to the proper authorities any and all non targets that require that to be done. My brother inlaw is a Game warden so I make sure that I follow every rule as no small mistake like ignorance of the law . I should have done the same here by reading all info , I just saw other ones I have read and will read more as to not make a mistake again. and again thanks for making that post to bring this matter to my attencion sorry I completely understand. and do know that there are lots of people that really do not like trappers or trapping .I have a story about this . and I did not break the law but my daughter ran into a farmers feild while I was trapping the right of way totally legally. The man caught up with me and was yelling at me telling me I was an illegal trapper and wanted to turn me in calling me all kinds of names and swearing at me infront of my 12 year old daughter. I saw her when she was about fifty feet into his alfalfa and told her that she cant just trapes across someone elses land and to hurry back. She did and we left thats when he caught up to me. he was right in a sense but he could have used better language infront of my daughter. I may fix his wagon he has posted state land and I kind of have a tie to the warden I just have to hang a game cam and take down his signs to catch him re posting it . sorry again and thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2007, 20:35 
Trapper
Trapper

roger, you are correct sir.

weasel-1
rats-46
Mink-
coon-3
Skunk!-1
Misc- 4
grinners-8