Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 24 Oct 2017, 04:47

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2006, 10:22 
Trapper
Trapper

I read on here and other forums about how long is long enough to leave a set in an area.I caught a red the smorning that was at a set for atleast 3 weeks.This set was on my way to anther set so it was no problem to check.I have learned so much on this forum and everything I learn I do put to good use,What I mean is I was told to be patient and it paid off.I learned to use the path of least resistance and it paid off.So the moral to this thread is always listen to the people on this forum even if you think you know what you are doing there are people on here you can and will learn from.So everybody I want to say a sincere thank you for the time you devoted at your computer reading my questions and answering each one,Praising me for a catch,or just looking at my pics.I have found a wonderful new hobby that allows tyler and Me time spent together and memories that will last a lifetime!Everyone have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR once again thanks for the wealth of knowledge that You all have at your finger tips :D

fox 5
skunk 2
grinners 3
Thanks Donnie& TY

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Dec 2006, 16:04 
Trapper
Trapper

Thanks for the thank you. Most people take the help for granted. But the time i spend giving info on trapping gives me pleasure. So when some one says thank you it really hits home. This info is all the gift i can give. I dont make enough money to donate any, But this is what i can give and do give in hopes it can bring some ones like you and your son some joy. God gives every one a talent for something you just have to find out what your gifts are and share them. So i thank you for letting me give some knowledge that i have gained. To share with you and your son. This gives me a chance to see the joy that i give. Merry christmas and a happy new year.