Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 02:10

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 29 May 2017, 16:31 
Trapper
Trapper

I'm a little late to this party but I love looking at and reading everything wolf posts. Very informative and interesting from a man who seemingly knows everything about trapping. Good work this year and congrats on a pile of great looking furs.

PostPosted: 31 May 2017, 23:36 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

dkhunter8383 wrote:
I'm a little late to this party but I love looking at and reading everything wolf posts. Very informative and interesting from a man who seemingly knows everything about trapping. Good work this year and congrats on a pile of great looking furs.

Thank you dkhunter8383 for the comment. It takes all of us here on this forum to make it a great learning site and beneficial to those who want to learn. I am only one part of the vast knowledge that is available here on this site and there are so many more expert trappers that contribute as well. I might have an edge because of the 10 species of fur that i I trap and process here in the North but i wouldn't hold a candle to many of you south of the border when it comes to your style and technique of trapping. Fur handling is another story that I think everyone should strive for perfection. Catching the animal is the easy part, its what you do after that counts for $$$.