Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 06:52

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Models Wanted!!!
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2007, 08:49 
Here we go.

This calender is one of many, we hope. The goal is to raise money for the National Trapping Legal Defense Fund. This is not to be confused with anything to do with the National Trappers Association. This is seperate. Basically this would be a fund that would go to help ALL states who are facing legal battles with regards to trapping. It would be an additional monetary releif to states like Maine, Minnesota, Michigan, etc. The goal is to raise 2000 dollars by August. That's as simple as selling 100 callendars! How do we do it? Simple. We need 13 photos of you great trappers, nude, holding your catches or covered by pelts or what have you, preferably outdoors.

In shape, out of shape, geometrically shaped, it doesn't matter. It's all funny because the people buying the calendars will know it's YOU! Nothing delicate will be shown. The photos should be tasteful. Think Calendar Girls or Austin Powers. It's funny. You could even take one out in the field, crouching next to a set with your packbasket in the way!

Now for the rules:

Rules:

1: Pictures must be outdoors.
2: Pictures must be tasteful, with all 'delicate' parts completely hidden by catch. Lewd photos will be rejected. Think 'Calendar Girls' or Austin Powers. Tasteful, but humorous.
3: A smile is not required, but preferred.
4: You must be at least 18 to participate and a legal US resident.
5: You must print, complete and sign the below and mail in with your submission to: 'Bare Trappers' Calendar, 4 Wildwood Rd Millbury MA 01527

Photos submitted will not be returned.

I, ________________ hereby give my consent for the 'Bare Trappers' Calendar to use my photograph and likeness to be used in its publications, including its website. I release them from any expectation of confidentiality for myself and attest that I am a legal US resident and at least 18 years of age.

_________________________________ Date: ________________

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 17:57 
January 2008 -- Nelacres
Februry 2008 -- Goose
March 2008 -- CharlesKS
April 2008 -- Fishgut
May 2008 -- Geezerman
June 2008 -- Sccrstar011
July 2008 -- Vinke
August 2008 -- Donnie
September 2008 -- Malcolm
October 2008 -- Rodney
November 2008 -- Archerbox - Reserved
December 2008 -- Buzzard - Reserved

Alrighty folks. There's our lineup. Unless The two reserves don't send in a pic, we should have a full calendar! State associations and organizations, please be sure to email me important 2008 dates so I can put them on the calendar

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 21:40 
HATCHET MAN
HATCHET MAN

I don't know what to say... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 22:17 
*lol* You don't have to say anything. Just buy a calendar. They're hilarious.