Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 23:35

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: US Tea Parties
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 15:44 
Does anyone live close to where the Tea parties are going to take place on April 15th, and do you plan to attend? I would Love to attend if there was one close to home. :idea: How can we show our support if in fact some do support it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 15:51 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

The wife and I have plans to attend one in the town next to where we live on Wednesday, April 15th....it is supposed to be a good one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 16:22 
Open this, your right hand side of page will have a list of states. Click on the state of your choice and you will get a list of tea parties in that state. Looks like we will be traveling to Kalispell. http://taxdayteaparty.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 18:46 
So what is happening here? Is there no reaction to the Tea Parties? Is this a true poll that there is no interest?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 18:50 
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

mtwildman wrote:
So what is happening here? Is there no reaction to the Tea Parties? Is this a true poll that there is no interest?

I was sure hoping for more interest in it mt :shock: I bought stock in two of the tea companys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 18:55 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

mtwildman wrote:

Come on MT. You served. You know the rules of conflict. NEVER LET YOUR ENEMY KNOW YOUR STREANGTHS! Don't want to tell the feds how many tazers to bring, do ya? :shock:

All time favorite:
Skunk 1 (in a bag)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 18:58 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

trappintime wrote:
mtwildman wrote:

I was sure hoping for more interest in it mt :shock: I bought stock in two of the tea companys.

Well I'm in the ram pasture now. I thought I was sending tea bags to Washington and sent them my wife's skoal Bandits by mistake!! :shock: :shock:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 20:32 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

doc9013 wrote:
trappintime wrote:
mtwildman wrote:

Well I'm in the ram pasture now. I thought I was sending tea bags to Washington and sent them my wife's skoal Bandits by mistake!! :shock: :shock:

I hope she doesn't even allow you popcorn for such a violation!!! You know that women have "their rights" too...even if it includes a few little pouches of Bandit.... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 20:39 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Swamp Rat wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
trappintime wrote:
mtwildman wrote:

I hope she doesn't even allow you popcorn for such a violation!!! You know that women have "their rights" too...even if it includes a few little pouches of Bandit.... :lol:

I'm sure I'll pay dearly for my mistake. :evil: :evil:

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 21:32 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

im not slamming the tea party,but why send something that won't even make pass sucurity due to the fact they check all mail before it comes to the congressman, so they can make sure no poisoness chemicals is getting sent. Why not everybody make a copy of their voter registration card and mail it to their Reps, and tell them that we are register voters and we will not vote for them unless they change the way they are doing things. If they get hundreds of these types of letters from their district they would probably listen..maybe. :roll: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There must be harmony between the life and the profesion, and if he does not do so, his very life is an imposture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 21:35 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

lance wrote:
im not slamming the tea party,but why send something that won't even make pass sucurity due to the fact they check all mail before it comes to the congressman, so they can make sure no poisoness chemicals is getting sent. Why not everybody make a copy of their voter registration card and mail it to their Reps, and tell them that we are register voters and we will not vote for them unless they change the way they are doing things. If they get hundreds of these types of letters from their district they would probably listen..maybe. :roll: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There must be harmony between the life and the profesion, and if he does not do so, his very life is an imposture.

My opinion is that elected officials care about votes and the votes are what makes it possible for them to rape everyone for money and power, so if they see groups of their constituents protesting, they may possibly ACT LIKE THEY CARE......

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009, 23:52 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

John Mccain was on Leno tonight and he mentioned the tea parties. It will be interesting to see if it gets any press.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2009, 00:03 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

What did he have to say about them?

All time favorite:
Skunk 1 (in a bag)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2009, 00:15 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

He's all for them! and he hopes with a big showing the democrats will get the picture that Americas working tax paying citizens are against raising taxes. He believes we don't need any more of a burden until the housing market is addressed and that is when the economy will pick up, not new taxes solving the problem.
I so wish he was president!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2009, 06:33 
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER

theygot2go wrote:
He's all for them! and he hopes with a big showing the democrats will get the picture that Americas working tax paying citizens are against raising taxes. He believes we don't need any more of a burden until the housing market is addressed and that is when the economy will pick up, not new taxes solving the problem.

:idea: I'll bet a lot of nobama supporters will be singing that song by the end of these 4 years.

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2009, 07:01 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

Mohawk wrote:
theygot2go wrote:

:idea: I'll bet a lot of nobama supporters will be singing that song by the end of these 4 years.

I imagine you are correct for some of them realizing the truth about their elected candidate, but not all will ever see the picture. While in Germany in 1968, I spoke with some of the people there about Adolf Hitler and they still priase him as,"a great leader and a great man....good for the country"......go figure! :evil: