Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 11:15

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2017, 22:56 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11266
Location: Alberta, Canada
:cry:

http://www.breakingnews365.net/596194b5 ... ve-wv.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2017, 23:44 
Offline
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 23:10
Posts: 798
Location: NW Oregon
With a fetish for women's undies, they were bound to catch up to him eventually.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2017, 00:00 
Offline
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 16:07
Posts: 3089
Location: northwestern Ontario
From the report i got , its not Doc. TT is unaccountable in Alberta and could be terrorizing the lower 48 looking for deals :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2017, 19:44 
Offline
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Joined: 14 Mar 2008, 20:20
Posts: 11691
Location: west virginia
I'm headed to that very place before long, keep your eyes and ears tuned to the news channel !! Whether I catches me a bigfoot or trappintime, I'm sure it will make the headlines . 8) :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Those who trade liberty for security shall have neither.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2017, 20:23 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2010, 11:36
Posts: 6436
Location: Windber, PA
doc9013 wrote:
I'm headed to that very place before long, keep your eyes and ears tuned to the news channel !! Whether I catches me a bigfoot or trappintime, I'm sure it will make the headlines . 8) :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Make sure that you get plenty of pictures of big feets Doc. Maybe you can share a Bud Light with him. :lol:

_________________
Ready for the 2017-18 Trapping Season!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2017, 22:02 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11266
Location: Alberta, Canada
trapperrick wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
I'm headed to that very place before long, keep your eyes and ears tuned to the news channel !! Whether I catches me a bigfoot or trappintime, I'm sure it will make the headlines . 8) :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Make sure that you get plenty of pictures of big feets Doc. Maybe you can share a Bud Light with him. :lol:



Find out were they buy there shoes, I got a bigfooted kid. :roll: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2017, 22:34 
Offline
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Joined: 14 Mar 2008, 20:20
Posts: 11691
Location: west virginia
Rick, you know I usually drink cans but I'm taking bottles this year so I can bean him on the head if he attacks me in mid-drink. Believe this or not, a frickin Budweiser truck overturned on the mountain today, and I got 8 free cases of bud bottles. !!!! Is this a great country or what ?

Trap, you can get over-sized shoes at RonaldMcDonaldsRus.com . ( My wife has big feets too ) :roll:

_________________
Those who trade liberty for security shall have neither.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2017, 07:09 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2010, 11:36
Posts: 6436
Location: Windber, PA
doc9013 wrote:
Rick, you know I usually drink cans but I'm taking bottles this year so I can bean him on the head if he attacks me in mid-drink. Believe this or not, a frickin Budweiser truck overturned on the mountain today, and I got 8 free cases of bud bottles. !!!! Is this a great country or what ?

Trap, you can get over-sized shoes at RonaldMcDonaldsRus.com . ( My wife has big feets too ) :roll:


8 cases of free beer!! Incredible!

TT, my son wears a size 13 shoe. What size does he wear? You what they say big feet, big...... Now I think I know why he has a lot of girlfriends. :lol:

_________________
Ready for the 2017-18 Trapping Season!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group