Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 23 Nov 2017, 06:27

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2016, 15:57 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

...1 oz. Maple Leaf coins??

I've bought a small lot of U.S. silver eagles at the beginning of the new year the past few years or so and with silver being down a ways post-election, I thought I'd get my 2017 coins now. But my main seller of U.S. silver eagles doesn't have any 2017s yet but has 2017 Can Maple Leaves. These are about $3 more a coin but look pretty nice. Might be a nice change of pace to get some different national silver pieces....

Genesis 1:26

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2016, 18:58 
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Yes PC I do buy Canada maples, but only old ugly ones as I dislike the premiums on new ones. Right now with silver down the premiums are up to where it's like buying silver at 19 bucks. If you want to get the most bang for your buck now and in the future[remember new ASE's are old in a couple years], buy as silver as close to spot as possible. Numismatic stuff is a whole different ball game that I kinda/sorta wish I hadn't bought tickets to. :roll:

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2016, 21:43 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

thanks tt!!!

I know you're a much more serious silver affectiono than myself. I've just done some lately to scratch a little itch. I will check out your advice!!

P.S. You all might enjoy this youtube. I don't know how much of it is staged or if they edited out all the people that took the silver and ran-- another vid does show a guy taking the money instead of the candy. He does base most of his youtubes in So. Cal. so anything is possible...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sear ... tion=click

Genesis 1:26