Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 14:18

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2016, 18:31 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

How The northwest boys get over on the texicans once again.

I've mentioned Amm before, American Mountain Man Association. Awesome pre 1840 mountain man group.
Anyway, the membership is world wide, guys come from Australia and England and Germany to the Nationals that are held in different places in the Rockies, each 4th of July.

Anyway... those Texicans just ask for it. Right Rat? LOL. Hey Im a texican my self so can razzzzzz Mr Swamp.

It is customary for folks to fish the rivers with primitive tools. Some use poles and some build fish traps. It was a fish trap that made this joke on the texicans possible. God love 'em.
One of the texicans spent several hours building a "feeesh" trap in the river. He'd go down several times a day to check it and we'd all razz him the whole time over the fact his texican made trap wasnt catching diddly.

Near by and unbeknownst to most everyone was a fish hatchery. Well one of the N.W. brigade boys stopped in and purchased the nicest biggest native fish available, threw it in the tub of water and snuck it back to camp. A small wooden plug, suitable in size to be inserted into the fish's anus was fashioned and decorated with the letters NWB for NOrth West Brigade.
With said fish harboring the surprise within him, he was carried to the "feeesh" trap while the texicans were easily distracted.
Word got around camp what was going on and of course everyone congregated near the river in anticipation of the Texican checking his 'feeesh" trap.
When he checked it and found that huge beautiful fish, his whoops and hollars could be heard all over camp. He was so excited that he'd finally caught a fish in his trap and that finally he could make everyone eat their words about how his trap wasn't going to work because he had one hell of a trophy size fish to prove it.
Of course we all praised him and said how sorry we were to have doubted his skill at fish trap building and that surely no one in the area had caught such a fish,,, er feeesh. !
With everyone patting him on the back and gathering around it was suggested he gut it and put it on a stick to cook in front of the fire. So of course he began to cut the fish from anus to chin and pull out the innards. Under extreme supervision so he didn't miss the Butt plug and accidentally throw it away.
As he was pulling out the innards one of the guys in on the joke pointed out "something" and wondered what it was. LOL.
Of course when the Texican picked up the small plug and saw NWB on it.... he knew he'd been had. We absolutely rolled on the ground with laughter and tears from our eyes. It was the best fish butt plug joke ever played on anyone. !!!!!!!!

FREEDOM~LIBERTY

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2016, 22:26 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Wouldn't mind setting at a campfire and listen to more of your stories. Plugging a fish and riding horseback to a party some 71 miles. You have come up with some good ones.

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2016, 12:40 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Well RR your obviously the only one. LOL. NO matter. Can't please every one all the time and I don't try. :) Who can't appreciate a top shelf joke like that. :)

It's all true. I hate liars and I don't make stuff up. I live a more adventurous life than most. Thank God for the non mundane.

I was assured by "higher up" that my stories are ok to post. My post about my daily preparation for my trip seems a bit too bloggy for me too sometimes, but I appreciate maybe having someone who enjoys it.

Ya, I don't trap squat anymore and that is much to my dismay. So I don't have that interesting subject to pontificate about. I just have regular crap to post. Just daily bs.
Huggs to all.
See you around the campfire. v

FREEDOM~LIBERTY