Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 07:54

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Canada Day
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 03:40 

Happy Canada Day to all of our great friends north of the border!

Post subject: Re: Canada Day
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 07:29 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

The best to all of you Canukes on your special day. Party hardy and we'll have ours in a few days.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 10:06 
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Thanks for the wish and I hope you guys celebrate the [L] outta yors. I don't celebrate Canada day as I would sooner see Canada split up.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 10:07 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

trappintime wrote:
Thanks for the wish and I hope you guys celebrate the [L] outta yors. I don't celebrate Canada day as I would sooner see Canada split up.

Split into what...east and west?

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 14:32 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Happy Canada Day !!

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 16:23 

Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:

Kinda/sorta except I don't want BC or them liberal voting mantuckians. I could live with PEI,NS and NB too. :D Ont only if they come without Toronto.

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2016, 08:06 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:

Kinda/sorta except I don't want BC or them liberal voting mantuckians. I could live with PEI,NS and NB too. :D Ont only if they come without Toronto.

I think you are just being nice to Wolf. At least you have it mapped out in your mind as to what would work to satisfy you. Never heard of a "mantuckian", so if they are related are they called "kintuckians"? :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2016, 07:41 
Trapper
Trapper

Don't worry some day we'll invade them destroy there 30 man army and they'll become our 51st State!

:--D

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2016, 22:14 

Roaddawg wrote:
Don't worry some day we'll invade them destroy there 30 man army and they'll become our 51st State!

Said my bit in the tip of the day. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2016, 23:01 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Roaddawg wrote:

LOL. Don,t ever make fun of our military like you did. Many Canadians gave their lives for your freedom and our freedom. I take that as an insult. Your country has gained a wealth of knowledge from our country . Canada was the first to hit mach 2 and expected mach 3 with the avro arrow fighter plane back in the late 50's when you had just achieved mach 1 and the rest of the world. It was the US government that did not want to buy into it because it would hurt their aerospace plan and they squashed it. They were looking at missiles to defend at that time. At that time the arrow was considered 30 years in advance of the rest of the world. After the cancellation of the arrow many of our designers went to the US. When I see the arrow , many of your aircraft are built to design of the arrow. Don't sell us short. Go check it out, you will be amazed. We depend on each other and the dew line that protected you all for 30 to 40 years from Russia was here in Canada. Have a happy July 4th and show some respect. No need for a comment like that here.

You want to talk trapping, i'm all ears but keep your thoughts to your self about taking over Canada. You should be more worried about China then us.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2016, 02:47 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Easy there Wolf. That was just some flippant youth spouting off trying to be funny and missed the mark by a long way. You Canadians gave your share on the beaches of Normandy and all cross Europe, the South Pacific, and the Mid-east. I sure wouldn't want to subject you folks to our political woes. We do appreciate you folks for who you are.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2016, 07:08 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

wolf1199 wrote:
Roaddawg wrote:

LOL. Don,t ever make fun of our military like you did. Many Canadians gave their lives for your freedom and our freedom. I take that as an insult. Your country has gained a wealth of knowledge from our country . Canada was the first to hit mach 2 and expected mach 3 with the avro arrow fighter plane back in the late 50's when you had just achieved mach 1 and the rest of the world. It was the US government that did not want to buy into it because it would hurt their aerospace plan and they squashed it. They were looking at missiles to defend at that time. At that time the arrow was considered 30 years in advance of the rest of the world. After the cancellation of the arrow many of our designers went to the US. When I see the arrow , many of your aircraft are built to design of the arrow. Don't sell us short. Go check it out, you will be amazed. We depend on each other and the dew line that protected you all for 30 to 40 years from Russia was here in Canada. Have a happy July 4th and show some respect. No need for a comment like that here.

You want to talk trapping, i'm all ears but keep your thoughts to your self about taking over Canada. You should be more worried about China then us.

Well stated Wolf and also the Tip of the Day by Trappintime. Sometimes "humor" can be used in very improper ways. I am glad to have northern neighbors such as Y'all. Eh

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2016, 08:27 

While it was said in jest and because we are all trappers who understand banter this one will pass as a learning experience. It's easy to cross the line as I have proved near everyday in my life. The one thing to remember is we is all in this together and I can say I would stand back to back, side by each with anyone on this board to defend what we believe in.
Also I believe the Americans tried that invade thing once before.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2016, 13:00 
Trapper
Trapper

wolf1199 wrote:
Roaddawg wrote:

Calm yourself dude, It was a JOKE!

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2016, 13:02 
Trapper
Trapper

remrogers wrote:
Easy there Wolf. That was just some flippant youth spouting off trying to be funny and missed the mark by a long way. You Canadians gave your share on the beaches of Normandy and all cross Europe, the South Pacific, and the Mid-east. I sure wouldn't want to subject you folks to our political woes. We do appreciate you folks for who you are.

Wow, What a bunch of babies!

And no I ain't no youth bro!