Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums
http://www.wild-about-trapping.com/forums/

I'm old
http://www.wild-about-trapping.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16974
Page 1 of 1

Author:  doc9013 [ 06 Feb 2016, 19:40 ]
Post subject:  I'm old

well I got my first pair of prescription glasses today. :evil: The reading glasses just weren't getting the job done anymore. It's hell getting old. :cry:

Author:  Chieftain [ 07 Feb 2016, 05:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm old

it sure is...the golden years are more like the rust years....

Author:  trapperrick [ 07 Feb 2016, 06:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm old

I've been having issues seeing things close myself lately. As much as you try to beat father time he always wins...

Author:  trappintime [ 07 Feb 2016, 09:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm old

Quit complaining. :evil: The alternative sucks more. :D

Author:  wolf1199 [ 07 Feb 2016, 21:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm old

Golden years. Said that to my Doc 2 weeks ago. He said nothing good about the golden years except your pee is more yellow. Take it from there. :wink:

Author:  TrapperKD [ 08 Feb 2016, 18:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm old

doc9013 wrote:
well I got my first pair of prescription glasses today. :evil: The reading glasses just weren't getting the job done anymore. It's hell getting old. :cry:

It's hard when your arms are not long enough anymore and your beard glistens at just the hint of light. I have been accused of having a 15-year-old mentality in a 50-year-old body. I kind of like it that way. :D

Author:  doc9013 [ 08 Feb 2016, 18:48 ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm old

TrapperKD wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
well I got my first pair of prescription glasses today. :evil: The reading glasses just weren't getting the job done anymore. It's hell getting old. :cry:

It's hard when your arms are not long enough anymore :D



I do hope you are talking about tying your shoes. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Swamp Rat [ 09 Feb 2016, 07:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm old

doc9013 wrote:
TrapperKD wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
well I got my first pair of prescription glasses today. :evil: The reading glasses just weren't getting the job done anymore. It's hell getting old. :cry:

It's hard when your arms are not long enough anymore :D



I do hope you are talking about tying your shoes. :shock: :lol: :lol:


:shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/