Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 01:37

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gotta love Don Rickles
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 21:18 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Don Rickles has gone to depths of the subterranean to deliver the truth about the scummiest of the scummy probably no one else could get away with this

Only at 84 could he get away with this:

Hello, Dummies! Oh my God, look at you. Anyone else hurt in the accident?

Seriously, Senator Reid has a face of a Saint - a Saint Bernard. Now I know why they call you the arithmetic man. You add partisanship, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.
Reid is so physically unimposing, he makes Pee Wee Herman look like Mr. T. And Reid's so dumb, he makes Speaker Pelosi look like an intellectual. Nevada is soooo screwed! If I were less polite, I'd say Reid makes Kevin Federline look successful.

Speaking of the Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, hubba, hubba! Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity. Seriously, the ex-Speaker may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you - She really is an idiot!!

Charlie Rangel: Still alive and still robbing the taxpayers blind. What does that make, six decades of theft? Rangel's the only man with a rent-controlled mansion. He's the guy who writes our tax laws but forgot to pay taxes on $75 grand in rental income! So why isn't he the Treasury Secretary? Rangel runs more scams than a Nigerian Banker.

Barney Frank: He's a better actor than Fred Flintstone. Consider that he and Dodd caused the whole financial meltdown, and they're not only not serving time with Bubba and Rodney, they're still heading up the financial system! Let's all admit it, Barney Frank slobbers more than a sheepdog on Novocain. How did this guy get elected? Oh, that's right, he's from Massachusetts . That's the state that elects Mr. Charisma, John Kerry, man of the people!

You know, if Senator Dodd were any more crooked, you could open wine bottles with him. Here's a news flash, Dodd: When your local newspaper calls you a "lying weasel," it may be time to retire. Dodd's involved in more shady deals than the Clintons . Even Rangel looks up to him!

Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, I really respect you. Especially given your upbringing ~ All you've overcome. I heard your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory. I don't know what makes you so dumb, but it really works for you. Personally, I don't think you're a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others?

As for President Hussein Obama, what can I say? They say Hussein is arrogant and aloof, but I don't agree. Now it's true when you enter the room, you have to kiss his ring. I don't mind, but he has it in his back pocket. His mind is open to new ideas; so open that ideas simply pass through it. Obama lies so much, I was actually surprised to find out his first name really is Barry or Barack or something? Just don't ask about his middle name! But Obama was able to set a record. He actually lied more in one day than Bill Clinton did in four years.
President Obama just completed the UNHOLY and ANTI - AMERICAN TRIFECTA:
1st president in 110 years to miss the annual Army-Navy Football Game.
1st president to not attend any Christmas religious observance.
1st president to stay on vacation after a terrorist attack.

What a great muslim President we have.

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 12:25 
HATCHET MAN
HATCHET MAN

Funny. But it wasn't Don Rickles. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Here's the real story-- http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/rickles.asp

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013, 21:33 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

TrapperKD wrote:
Funny. But it wasn't Don Rickles. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Here's the real story-- http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/rickles.asp

So why should I believe snopes ? :?

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013, 22:34 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

doc9013 wrote:
TrapperKD wrote:

So why should I believe snopes ? :?

Because the Gov't wants you to. :roll: :lol: :lol: 8|-

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2013, 11:00 
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER

Sounds like Don though! :--D Excellent read although it's a shame it's true.

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2013, 06:05 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

lol, i love it doc.. thanks.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2013, 06:56 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

I am so anti-obama that even rumors like these please me. I cannot see where he nor any of his goons have done GOOD FOR AMERICA. But that is just my opinion. :roll: 8|-

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2013, 13:21 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Swamp Rat wrote:
I am so anti-obama that even rumors like these please me. I cannot see where he nor any of his goons have done GOOD FOR AMERICA. But that is just my opinion. :roll: 8|-

Sounds more like fact than opinion. 8|-