Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 18 Dec 2017, 09:56

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Great Weekend
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2006, 21:11 
Trapper
Trapper

It was last weekend but I just got time to get on the computer. Friday I went to work in Trego where my boss builds a few houses to keep busy. My son came up Friday afternoon to work and then shot deer #3 that afternoon. Saturday morning my wife came up and my son worked while we shopped in Hayward a while and then went bird hunting and scouting in the woods. Didn't really have time to set traps but found some good area for a little later. We went home Sunday morning but Aaron stayed up and went bird hunting and got four partridge. Man, we're going to starve to death when he goes to college next year. KD are you near Hayward? We spend quite a bit of time up there.

Post subject: Re: Great Weekend
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2006, 09:40 
HATCHET MAN
HATCHET MAN

wwtrapper wrote:
It was last weekend but I just got time to get on the computer. Friday I went to work in Trego where my boss builds a few houses to keep busy. My son came up Friday afternoon to work and then shot deer #3 that afternoon. Saturday morning my wife came up and my son worked while we shopped in Hayward a while and then went bird hunting and scouting in the woods. Didn't really have time to set traps but found some good area for a little later. We went home Sunday morning but Aaron stayed up and went bird hunting and got four partridge. Man, we're going to starve to death when he goes to college next year. KD are you near Hayward? We spend quite a bit of time up there.

Wow, sounds like a great time alright. Gotta love those partridge, especially on the dinner plate. :D Yes, I live just a mile or so outside of Hayward, send me a PM the next time you're going to be up and I'll buy ya a beer. :)