Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 21 Oct 2017, 01:51

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: new law in effect
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2013, 07:48 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

this is my new law.. the law states all persons living in the u.s.a. will be effected by this new law. law 1.1.1 section 1. chapter 1. there will be back ground check on all persons and a 25 days waiting period on all new purchases of any type of pressure cookers bought in the u.s.a. an if you are a Muslim. you can just forget it.. and go home.. an learn to cook on rocks just like you where back home....there will be a ban on all buggy's.. buggy's must hold no more than 10 pressure cookers at a time. a ban on all fully auto cooking pressure cookers.. only semi auto pressure cookers only.. if anyone wants to add to this new law. be my quest to chime in. thanks

Post subject: Re: new law in effect
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2013, 09:53 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

Im going to go TOTALLY CONSPIRACY THEORIST for a moment. I'd rather be paranoid than fooled.

ASSUMING the Boston Bombing was a false flag, ( ya I know all about the *** U Me, thingy) And some people are appalled of that even being a possibility. Ignorance is bliss until the SHTF.

We'll probably never know exactly what happened there and why, the same as it's still up in the air about who killed JFK. Building number 7, Oklahoma City bombing, etc. In spite of all of the proof, the media still clings to the government's stories, so most folks who don't look beyond the main stream news aren't aware of other possibilities.

The reason a pressure cooker was used, was to classify it as a potential weapon of mass destruction.
Which would make nearly every household who preserves it's food for storage, will be considered a felon for having said weapon of mass destruction in their house.
Thus making it more difficult for people to put food up.

Ok like I said it's a theory. Do I think my government is capable of such a dastardly evil deed? Well of course. Im not on my knees and my head isn't in the sand.

(Williams and Sonoma, a popular upscale mail order boutique kitchen supply sort of place has already pulled pressure cookers from their inventory.)

FREEDOM~LIBERTY

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2013, 14:26 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

General James "Mad Dog " Mattis , USMC : " Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment ( in American democracy ) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact " .

I bet nobody would dare take the General's pressure cooker. :wink: :wink: :wink: 8) 8) 8)

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2013, 23:46 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Nice work denny!!! I like your pressure cooker law. And, as long as we're on banning more things, how about them nails?? These can be used successfully to inflict casualities when used in a bomb or even an old fashioned cannon, so let's regulate nails as well. Then we'll find some 30 year career fed (GS-12 or higher) who will enter the nail buying info in a database. Should solve the problems without a doubt ;--) !!

P.S. Some of you younger studs may never have experiencesd it but when I first started buying ammo back 30+ years ago, we had to sign in a log book any round that fit into a pistol. Because there were pistols that shot .22 LR, we had to sign the book anytime we bought it. I'm sure it slowed crime down at least 50% of what would have happened otherwise (not!!)...

Genesis 1:26