Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 10:21

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This is scary
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2012, 20:18 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Hotmail Active ViewBREAKING NEWS! DHS ~ HEAVILY ARMORED VEHICLES NOW ON THE STREETS!

Go to YouTube
Play video
Published on Sep 23, 2012 by traitorsbeware Heavily-armored DHS vehicles seen on road http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/ ... icle...The latest in a series of…
00:04:08
Added on 9/26/12

"Take ye heed,watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is".

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

Post subject: Re: This is scary
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2012, 21:21 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

I was unable to open the site Doc, but this sounds like a NAZI LIKE situation in the making! 8|-

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2012, 09:25 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Hotmail Active ViewBREAKING NEWS! DHS ~ HEAVILY ARMORED VEHICLES NOW ON THE STREETS!

Go to YouTube
Play video
Published on Sep 23, 2012 by traitorsbeware Heavily-armored DHS vehicles seen on road http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/ ... icle...The latest in a series of…
00:04:08
Added on 9/26/12

Rev. 6:8 and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death , and Hell followed with him.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2012, 09:26 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

well, now it won't work for me either. :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2012, 14:02 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-epSca0bQA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Um9mVrpyQ

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2012, 19:18 
Experienced Forum User
Experienced Forum User

doc9013 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-epSca0bQA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Um9mVrpyQ

What kind of warrant do you need to serve from a vehicle like this??????????????????????? People the end the Bible from the Lord Jesus Christ is coming!!

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2012, 01:47 
Trapper
Trapper

Big deal. Let them come. Seems they need a lesson in what homeland security is all about.

coyote-
coon-
red fox-

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2012, 10:04 
Trapper
Trapper

LMAO@ Adam.......right on man!

Coyote -
Bobcat -
Fox -
Mink -
Muskrat -
Marten -
Fisher -
Grinners -
Stinkers -
Fingers - 2 (good thing it was only a 110 lol)

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2012, 10:50 
Trapper
Trapper

Those of us that aren't a threat to tyranny make the job harder for those of us that are. :mrgreen:

coyote-
coon-
red fox-

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2012, 16:46 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

wannab wrote:
doc9013 wrote:

What kind of warrant do you need to serve from a vehicle like this??????????????????????? People the end the Bible from the Lord Jesus Christ is coming!!

Amen brother.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2012, 16:47 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Adam wrote:
Big deal. Let them come. Seems they need a lesson in what homeland security is all about.

8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2012, 17:41 
Trapper
Trapper

"add this to ammunition being bought including lethal hollow point bullets..." I thought all bullets were lethal...

And does it really matter if they have mraps over here?

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2012, 21:42 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Nate in WI wrote:
"add this to ammunition being bought including lethal hollow point bullets..." I thought all bullets were lethal...

And does it really matter if they have mraps over here?

I could be wrong but I believe hollow point bullets are "illegal " according to international law, which means they could only be used against our own citizens.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2012, 00:42 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

A modern AP round from a M60 (and any of its varients) or M1 main battle tanks or DU rounds from M2 Bradley 25 mm gun or from A-10 Warthog 30 mm cannons, as well as Hellfire AtG missiles would take out a MRAP or any other wheeled armor deployed. If such conditions existed where the entire US military (both active duty and guard/reserve units) were deployed against the US civilian population, I guarantee there would be massive defections in both personnel and equipment. I can't see one unit from either the SDArmyNG or the SDAirNG obeying martial law orders against their own people. I'm sure its the same in many other states and key commanders and enlisted in many active duty units.

Everybody in the military and even in the civilian side of the fed gov has to take an oath to protect the country against all enemies "foreign and domestic". That last word has been in that oath long before BO was in DC and its supposed to mean something. Now, it may not mean anything to some a** kissing lackey to the current dykester running DHS but it means something to a good number of people in government. And a good number of people would walk if given such an order.

Now, the DHS guy seen in the vid talking about his MRAP might get a stiff d*** thinking he'll get to shoot out of its gun ports sometime in the future, some security and para-miltary do, but on the other hand, this guy patrols a border where the bad guys on the other side have unlimited narco money to just about buy any weapons they want (including RPGs and heavy MGs) so it might not be a bad thing if they responded to a call from an out gunned county sheriff deputy who's fighting border crossing drug cartel thugs or if they're serving a warrent on a drug cartel safehouse in El Paso or some other town on the border to have some armor.

I'm not too worried about it. If it came to such a point, then people would have to make a decision on what side they're going to be on. I'd opt for the Lexington green or better yet the bridge at Concord (or along the stone fences on the roads back to Boston). If you think we're there already, then go to the green and make your stand...

Genesis 1:26

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2012, 16:05 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

You guys may be right.

Then again, I remember learning in history class about Japanese Americans being rounded up and placed in concentration camps until the war was over.

And then there was that little incident at Kent State.

And Ruby Ridge.

There are those in government , including the man at the top, who don't seem to know or care what the Constitution says. :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2012, 16:59 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

doc9013 wrote:
You guys may be right.

Then again, I remember learning in history class about Japanese Americans being rounded up and placed in concentration camps until the war was over.

And Ruby Ridge.

There are those in government , including the man at the top, who don't seem to know or care what the Constitution says. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wha....What? Doc did you omit the Clinton administration, Janet Reno and the WACO INCIDENT?

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2012, 17:33 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

Swamp Rat wrote:
doc9013 wrote:
You guys may be right.

And Ruby Ridge.

Wha....What? Doc did you omit the Clinton administration, Janet Reno and the WACO INCIDENT?

The list is long Swamp. WACO is another good example.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2012, 18:27 
THE LAST WORD
THE LAST WORD

jase wrote:
I don' t know, but I am wondering if they may be there for our protection. With all the terrorist hitting everywhere all over the world and saying death to America, I'd be a little worried of the pods of muslims all over this nation. Maybe the Homeland security is preparing for that. I never once seen or heard any facts that made me believe that our military boys will go against their sworn duty to protect the people of the U.S., no matter what the government may do or say. Our military does not frighten me. The muslims, and the foreign men serving as universal soldiers of the united nations.......... now they are a different topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28