Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 16:07

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 08:19 
Offline
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
User avatar

Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 07:07
Posts: 5392
To All,

This song was around before the 2010 election, but remember it this November.





This is an email that I got and just had to share it with my WAT buddies. :D

Tennessee Football Coach fired for making Obama song.

He'll make more money when this song becomes a big hit than he would teaching school.

Tennessee middle school assistant football coach, age 26, fired for a song he wrote and played!

This could be the next number one hit country song.
It's the best effort yet at encapsulating the outrage at the oversteps of this government in an entertaining song.
Apparently, the guy was fired over the song because some parents complained.

If you like it, help it go "viral" by passing it along to everyone you know.


Click for a Great Song!!!

http://video.staged.com/dtglobal59/tenn ... g_obama_so

_________________
Roadkill is a redneck's paycheck- Jase Robertson

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 03:10 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2010, 11:36
Posts: 6401
Location: Windber, PA
That is perfect Mohawk! Thanks for posting. :lol:

_________________
Ready for the 2017-18 Trapping Season!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 18:08 
Offline
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 12:18
Posts: 16400
Location: Lufkin, TX
I never tire of this song!

_________________
Actions Speak Louder Than Words


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 19:26 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11247
Location: Alberta, Canada
Swamp Rat wrote:
I never tire of this song!



What song :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 19:59 
Offline
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 12:18
Posts: 16400
Location: Lufkin, TX
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
I never tire of this song!



What song :shock:


"when you have a hammer....everything is a nail!" :roll:

_________________
Actions Speak Louder Than Words


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 20:45 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11247
Location: Alberta, Canada
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
I never tire of this song!



What song :shock:


"when you have a hammer....everything is a nail!" :roll:


Where'd you hear that :?: My computer ain't playing nothing. :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 21:16 
Offline
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 12:18
Posts: 16400
Location: Lufkin, TX
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
I never tire of this song!



What song :shock:


"when you have a hammer....everything is a nail!" :roll:


Where'd you hear that :?: My computer ain't playing nothing. :oops:


http://video.staged.com/dtglobal59/tenn ... g_obama_so

_________________
Actions Speak Louder Than Words


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 22:12 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11247
Location: Alberta, Canada
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
I never tire of this song!



What song :shock:


"when you have a hammer....everything is a nail!" :roll:


Where'd you hear that :?: My computer ain't playing nothing. :oops:


http://video.staged.com/dtglobal59/tenn ... g_obama_so


Now what :? It's still quiet. You dang geeks have all the fun. [or not]. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 22:20 
Offline
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2008, 12:18
Posts: 16400
Location: Lufkin, TX
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
I never tire of this song!



What song :shock:


"when you have a hammer....everything is a nail!" :roll:


Where'd you hear that :?: My computer ain't playing nothing. :oops:


http://video.staged.com/dtglobal59/tenn ... g_obama_so


Now what :? It's still quiet. You dang geeks have all the fun. [or not]. :lol:


Copy and paste it on your search bar.....it is political and you probably won't like it anyway.

_________________
Actions Speak Louder Than Words


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 22:44 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11247
Location: Alberta, Canada
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
I never tire of this song!



What song :shock:


"when you have a hammer....everything is a nail!" :roll:


Where'd you hear that :?: My computer ain't playing nothing. :oops:


http://video.staged.com/dtglobal59/tenn ... g_obama_so


Now what :? It's still quiet. You dang geeks have all the fun. [or not]. :lol:


Copy and paste it on your search bar.....it is political and you probably won't like it anyway.


i love your politics :shock: . Makes for some real big belly laughs. :lol: :lol: Is this a video?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 09:06 
Offline
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
THE GRINNER WHISPERER
User avatar

Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 07:07
Posts: 5392
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
trappintime wrote:
Swamp Rat wrote:
I never tire of this song!



What song :shock:


"when you have a hammer....everything is a nail!" :roll:


Where'd you hear that :?: My computer ain't playing nothing. :oops:


http://video.staged.com/dtglobal59/tenn ... g_obama_so


Now what :? It's still quiet. You dang geeks have all the fun. [or not]. :lol:


Copy and paste it on your search bar.....it is political and you probably won't like it anyway.


i love your politics :shock: . Makes for some real big belly laughs. :lol: :lol: Is this a video?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I would love our politics too if I was in a different country not having to put up with this retarded crap! It's not really a vid Trappintime, just kinda scrolls the words on the screen, but it's a heck of a song.

_________________
Roadkill is a redneck's paycheck- Jase Robertson

The second amendment is in place in case the others are ignored.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is GREAT!!!
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 18:07 
Offline
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)
POST-JACKING AND PIXEL SIZE CZAR (P.J.A.P.S.C.)

Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 23:33
Posts: 11247
Location: Alberta, Canada
Pretty neat tune for a fact.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group