Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 17:37

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: random fun
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011, 13:49 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

so me and nicole went to camp this weekend to do some fishing since my dad would not let me go to kansas but all in all it was a good trip ...

we found this little guy when we were coming home from camp...he is now in a tank :mrgreen: he is my new pet lol

nicole snapped this picture of me getting the boat ready to be put back on the trailer lol...it was at 1 am when we finally came in after fishing since 10 that morning lol

this was nicoles big walleye , honestly its the biggest one i have ever seen taken out of pymatuming lol 38 ins and a 19in girth on it lol ..we got a couple pictures and let her go

nicole holding her fish lol she was to scared to hold it any other way than putting it on a stringer like that lol

all in all it was a good weekend still wished i was in ks but catching 15 walleyes and a bunch of perch wasnt that bad lol .... i know alot of you will think i was crazy for not keeping fish but we had them in the livewell but when we pulled into the docks at one i didnt feel like cleaning fish at 1 am so we just let them all go unhammered lol :mrgreen: :--D

Check out my you tube page!!! alot of the stuff i learned on here i have made video's of them ..... http://www.youtube.com/user/ski31989?feature=mhee

Post subject: Re: random fun
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011, 15:14 

Wow, That's some nice walleye Ski! You look really spooky in that one pic though. :lol:

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011, 19:22 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

39 inches! Holy crap! Biggest I've seen in person was a 26 incher my dad caught, it weighed 5-6 lbs. Can't even imagine what Nicole's must have weighed. Congrats on the very nice fish you two!

"The bitterness of low quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" ----Benjamin Franklin on duke traps

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2011, 23:16 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

Wait...you were fishing at Pymatuming and didn't call me!!! :evil: Grrrr.....I'm 20 minutes from there! LOL

Glad ya had a good time even if it was without me,LOL

Nice fish!

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2011, 09:44 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

hahaha TGG i forgot we talked about you living that close lol... if you head over to the caseway there were guys jigging those sonar lures from the bridge and killing them lol... next time i am planning on heading up there i will let you know lol i got a place 10 min down the road from the caseway lol

Check out my you tube page!!! alot of the stuff i learned on here i have made video's of them ..... http://www.youtube.com/user/ski31989?feature=mhee

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2011, 13:51 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

ski3879 wrote:
hahaha TGG i forgot we talked about you living that close lol... if you head over to the caseway there were guys jigging those sonar lures from the bridge and killing them lol... next time i am planning on heading up there i will let you know lol i got a place 10 min down the road from the caseway lol

Hey, I gotta place 10 minutes from the Causway too,LOL Our farm is on Pymatuning Lake Rd. I've been fishing out of our pond at our house, no lisence yet. :cry: Been fighting broncitis, so i'm not allowed out yet :evil: . glad someone is out having fun! Hey, call Big moo he's over there! You guys ever hook up for a fishing trip?

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2011, 13:57 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

I guess I need to head to Pymatuning. I'm only about 20 mins away. I heard they are nailing eyes by the causeway :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2011, 15:02 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

davydtune wrote:
I guess I need to head to Pymatuning. I'm only about 20 mins away. I heard they are nailing eyes by the causeway :mrgreen:

well there ya go...4 of us! near the lake.

i did hear construction going on at the causeway FYI. I've never been one to catch much there but I know they are in there! :evil:

Lenox twsp. has a nice bass pond off dodgeville road if you ever take a drive that way stop in and check it out.

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2011, 16:57 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

hahaha yea me and bigmoo are best friends lol .... and hey my boat can hold six so with nicole we can hold one more lol

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2011, 03:45 

theygot2go wrote:
davydtune wrote:

well there ya go...4 of us! near the lake.

i did hear construction going on at the causeway FYI. I've never been one to catch much there but I know they are in there! :evil:

Lenox twsp. has a nice bass pond off dodgeville road if you ever take a drive that way stop in and check it out.

Sounds like a northern WAT Rendevous to me! :D It would be a 2 and a half hour trip for me but if we could get Chinook to make the drive across the state we would be all set! The only thing we would be lacking is the cowgirl party like they had in Kansas. :lol:

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2011, 09:25 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

trapperrick wrote:

Sounds like a northern WAT Rendevous to me! :D It would be a 2 and a half hour trip for me but if we could get Chinook to make the drive across the state we would be all set! The only thing we would be lacking is the cowgirl party like they had in Kansas. :lol:

I'd be down for that :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2011, 09:42 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

my camp is a ten min walk from the lake lol :mrgreen: :--D

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2011, 12:41 
Professional Trapper
Professional Trapper

I'll pass on the cowgirls :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm good at looking the other way :wink: :lol: