Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 12:52

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2007, 20:16 
Trapper
Trapper

ahh biger faster strong good program my team did that when i was in high school but let me warm you about some things about it these problems may have been fixed by now but ill caution u casue i wish some one would have me frist of all on this program you will never look like a body builder so dont worrie about that you will get bigger and stronger and it will help u alot on the football feild the main things u need to watch are #1 do not do power press behind you head do it behind your head that is an un natural motion and it will destroy ur sholders i have the surgrey scar to prove it next is the box squat i think this lift is worth less it is good for nothing but back problems but im sure u are like me and do what the coach tells you so what u have to do when u come down dont and i stress do not put any pressure on the box jsut let ur shorts touch and stop one of my good friends got a ruptured disk in his back at the old age of 17 from this lift those are what u need to pay most attenion to i train our team not to fouse on bench but foucse on incline if u think about it if u have proper form on the feild u will never push some one stright out if ur lower then them like u should be that is an incle movement u are pushing out and up. i hope this info helps you out all i have told u is the truth

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:49 
Trapper
Trapper

Just got done 2 weeks ago runnin track! we got 5th in the state finals i was pretty happy with that. we had 6 guys go to finals and we finished 5th outa 20 teams (in division 3). i took 1st in the 800m run and in the 3200 meter relay (2 mile). it was fun. howd u guys make out? bring and hardware back?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Oct 2007, 10:34 
Trapper
Trapper

One of my buddies at my school, hes a sophomore and he's in the top 10 in the nation, he runs a 4.4 second 40 yard dash and he ran a 5.45 minute mile in 5TH GRADE.
I haven't asked him about his mile lately but he does all track and field has to offer.

I dont play football myself but Im in the weigh room every other day doing my routine. I like to hear yall talk about lifting, Ive only been lifting for about a month and a half now but I absolutely love it, and Im a smaller guy lol so it helps me out a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2007, 21:21 
Trapper
Trapper

im in their year around, my coach gets after me about that stuff cause he is a football fanactic and wants us to be fit for next years foose' ball season.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2007, 21:33 
Trapper
Trapper

AMEN TO THAT!! my coach is the same way!! n im not even a big guy! im more a basketball player....but he wants his qb (me) getin bigger!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2007, 20:26 
Trapper
Trapper

i placed 2nd in our state meet for summer track for polevault. i made it past regionals and went all the way to Los Angeles for the national junior olympics. and... I choked. no heighted, did not make a single attempt. i've never felt dissappointment like that before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2007, 20:29 
Trapper
Trapper

how high do you jump?