Welcome to the Wild-About-Trapping.com Forums

Friends, Family and Outdoor Traditions
It is currently 21 Jul 2017, 01:52

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2016, 08:35 
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Hello, I am looking for a trapper to share a small line with in Fort Riply MN or Chaska MN. I travel between these two cities weekly and therefore cannot check a line daily. I have the equipment to set up 20 coyote sets and some beaver sets. You would have to check the line 3-4 days a week. Anything in the traps when you check them is yours. If you are interested and in the fort Ripley area you would check the lines Mon, Tues, Wed, and half of the Thursdays. If you are interested in and in the Chaska areas you would check the traps Friday, Saturday, Sunday and some Thursdays. You would not have to check the lines in both cities. I would only run one line. Either one in Chaska or one in fort Ripley, depending on where i can find someone who wants to do this. Reach out to me at gljed@yahoo.com or six one two 559 1162

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2016, 22:19 
KING OF THE POSTERS
KING OF THE POSTERS

Cajed33, it doesn't seem that many of our members looked at these state forums much any more. Come out to the Trap Line and Campfire threads and mix and mingle with the members and someone might have an opening on a trapline to share with you. Welcome to WAT, I hope you find it an interesting and friendly bunch.